• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown Houston Cougars

Wake loses, got the stop and fittingly lost the game by giving up the offensive board.

This team is every bit as undisciplined as a Dino coached team. Terrible leadership, defense, & inside play. Just not a lot to like about this team.

Ha, down 4 Katz says "This is where Crawford needs to take over and make good decisions."

Crawford goes hero ball and charges for a turnover. They hit a 3 on the other end to probably seal it.

I look forward to his columns about all of those major conference teams that started 1-4 and made the tournament.

Not looking good for the season. Hopeful that talent infusion next year will help but a little worried this will be a regression for a couple years at least.

That 350th-ranked luck screwing us again.

Have you been getting a sense we sold our soul for last years trip back to the NCAA and now someone is collecting?

T.Thompson has gone from almost a double double guy to a nothing nothing guy.

Tired legs, missed free throws, not getting back on D, too much individual rather than team effort on O, per announcers

oh shit totally forgot we had a game today. From being still pumped about last night and no longer emotionally invested in this basketball (and it's mid november, fuck!) season I guess it got lost in the shuffle. And I have Deacon soccer on the brain too. Let's Go boys!

It appears the KP breakdown threads have been jinxes so far this year. Let's stop.

Soccer game at 5 at Spry is best distraction from current travails of this BB season.

Coach Manning needs to rethink what he is doing to lead his guys because clearly he’s not doing that now. Use this year!

Lack of attention to detail, allowed a couple of their shooters to go off, gave up too many defensive reboundssays manning

Over half of our shots were 3s.

That’s our offense. Live or die by it - we don’t have a consistent inside offensive presence. I don’t hate it.

Guards really need to learn to crash the boards/box out.

Back