• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Meh. They didn't wanna start 0-3 facing down the barrel of Miami the next week. Woulda been better if they had played the ULM game beforehand so they'd at least have a win on the board

Meh, we had them when they were extremely beatable and we had them at home, we had a great shot to beat them and should've beaten them. We didn't and it had nothing to do with them being 0-3 as opposed to 1-2, it had everything to do with us.

Their motivation to not start 0-2 in the league would've been just as great even if they had been 1-2 coming in.

Last edited:
I agree getting Duke the week after they blew out Tech and needing that 6th win to go bowling was inopportune (no excuse though), but we got FSU when they were ripe for the taking and we blew it, plain and simple.

We got BC at the right time too.

I put in for four club level, doubt I will get them but should get some good lower level seats.

I'm hearing that ticket sales are going very, very well for the Deacs.

That's great. Considering of the 10 or so people I've spoken to not on these boards bought them from the bowl. That 4 for 3 deal is popular.

Probably true. So regardless it would've been an inopportune time to play them

Disagree, their true freshman QB had little experience at the time, we got them at the right time and blew it.

I'm hearing that ticket sales are going very, very well for the Deacs.

I'm a seats rights & season ticket holder, and I've not received a single email from the Deacon Club or ticket office about the Belk Bowl. Of course I know to get tiks thru the ticket office or the Belk Bowl directly, but after getting hit all season with emails about extra tickets, upgrades, promotions, etc. really surprised not to get anything from MSD. Same for you guys?

If this game comes down to the battle of bands, we're fucked. Totally. Wow! Will definitely stay in my seat for this one.

Last edited:
I'm a seats rights & season ticket holder, and I've not received a single email from the Deacon Club or ticket office about the Belk Bowl. Of course I know to get tiks thru the ticket office or the Belk Bowl directly, but after getting hit all season with emails about extra tickets, upgrades, promotions, etc. really surprised not to get anything from MSD. Same for you guys?
Nope, I definitely got at least one with my account number and a personalized link attached.

I got no emails, either. From my memory of past bowls, I was expecting a blitz of bowl and ticket info coming to me. I ended up calling the ticket office and they were user friendly.

I had put my info into the Bowl page beforehand and got a phone call that night. Had already gone on and ordered my tickets but someone called me 3 hours after the bowl announced. Weird that any season tickets holders wouldn't have gotten contacted by now.

Late December in NC, Club Level is well worth the money. Could be 65 and sunny or 32 and sleeting. Either way, you're covered. Literally.

Just ordered club level, and the guy told me that most of the club level seats are not covered.. Anybody know the real deal on this?

Back