• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

You have access to the inside club level but most seats are outside and not under the covered area.

One member of our tailgate group volunteered to communicate with everyone and work on a block of tickets. I expected a good response, but we're now at 111 tickets bought...all at the Club level. Go Deacs!

One member of our tailgate group volunteered to communicate with everyone and work on a block of tickets. I expected a good response, but we're now at 111 tickets bought...all at the Club level. Go Deacs!

Sounds like my odds of actually getting club tix is going down...

I'm a seats rights & season ticket holder, and I've not received a single email from the Deacon Club or ticket office about the Belk Bowl. Of course I know to get tiks thru the ticket office or the Belk Bowl directly, but after getting hit all season with emails about extra tickets, upgrades, promotions, etc. really surprised not to get anything from MSD. Same for you guys?

I got no emails, either. From my memory of past bowls, I was expecting a blitz of bowl and ticket info coming to me. I ended up calling the ticket office and they were user friendly.

My guess is you guys unsubscribed from emails at some point.

There have definitely been emails.

Yeah, thanks for hogging all the club level seats. If I don't get mine, I'm blaming you.

10 tickets maximum

If I end up opening up my company's 50-yard-line luxury suite from the Panthers, anybody on here want in? It would be $300/ticket, that includes food and booze. I have some people wanting it open, but may have a few extra spots. Family friendly though, no drunk shenanigans. And no A&M people.

Ordered my club seats today. Requested to be put in RJKarl and PhDeac’s block. They said they had gotten that request a lot. Should be a good crowd.

If I end up opening up my company's 50-yard-line luxury suite from the Panthers, anybody on here want in? It would be $300/ticket, that includes food and booze. I have some people wanting it open, but may have a few extra spots. Family friendly though, no drunk shenanigans. And no A&M people.

That is a sweet deal. I can’t make the game, but you guys would be dumb to turn this down.

Ordered my club seats today. Requested to be put in RJKarl and PhDeac’s block. They said they had gotten that request a lot. Should be a good crowd.

I sat with RJKarl at the Orange Bowl. It was AMAZING.

Just ordered club level, and the guy told me that most of the club level seats are not covered.. Anybody know the real deal on this?
Seats aren't covered but u can walk inside and watch the game in a climate controlled club area. Also access to food, tables, tv's and other conveniences.

Back