• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

RJKarl is hosting the official OGBoards pre-game party at the Uptown Cabaret. Just call them and ask to be added to list for Mr. Rorschach Julius Karlington's event.

Donald Ross thinks your tailgate is too big. A smaller tailgate yields more winning. Reduce your size and run a boards tailgate.
I've got people coming in on private jets, and something about wives and mothers and something of the sort. I can't remember.

If I'm understanding Dortch's injury correctly, there's a chance he might be back for this game, right?

If I'm understanding Dortch's injury correctly, there's a chance he might be back for this game, right?

No. I think Clawson may have made it clear they aren't bringing him back this year. He could and will likely be completely healed from the surgery, but I don't think that matters.

I did it for the Orange and Meineke Bowls last time. My personal tailgate has grown so large that it makes trying to organize and run another board's tailgate impossible.

#humblebrag

Also the way parking is set up downtown now, it may be very difficult to pick a lot and ask everyone to show up like last time. Parking Panda and a few other sites seem to control most if not all of the parking lots around the stadium.

That was our reasoning too. Our group has 4 spots purchased in the $40 lot on Parking Panda across from the Westin and just plan on getting in super early so we can park together.

That was our reasoning too. Our group has 4 spots purchased in the $40 lot on Parking Panda across from the Westin and just plan on getting in super early so we can park together.
I lucked out through a friend at work, was able to find a local property owner who agreed to sell me his entire lot at once, but from what I gather...those situations are few and far between.

If the setup is going to be anything like it is for Panthers games, you can drink wherever the hell you want where the streets are blocked off, which is nice.

We're staying downtown so I am assuming we will be walking over. So, we may be looking for a tailgate to glom onto......

That's right smack in the middle of a construction zone and two of the streets on that block are closed till next year. Maybe they'll have it open in time for the bowl game (yeah, right).

YO BIFF, we usually park at a gravel lot behind the practice fields off of 4th St. near the intersection with Cedar. It's not available on Parking Panda for that date at this time, do you know anything about that lot? Haven't parked there for a Panthers' game in a couple years before the cash lots switched over to the pass system.

I did it for the Orange and Meineke Bowls last time. My personal tailgate has grown so large that it makes trying to organize and run another board's tailgate impossible.

I crashed your tailgates at both bowls. If you see an old redhead (partly white hair) stealing your food, just ignore him. And no, I am not DR.

YO BIFF, we usually park at a gravel lot behind the practice fields off of 4th St. near the intersection with Cedar. It's not available on Parking Panda for that date at this time, do you know anything about that lot? Haven't parked there for a Panthers' game in a couple years before the cash lots switched over to the pass system.

Don't know anything about it really. I parked there for the July 4 Knights game and they made me go the opposite direction than I wanted to upon exit. I would guess most of the pass lots will be taking cash that day though since it's not a Panthers game.

Belk Bowl vs. Texas A&M Friday December 29 @ 1PM Discussion

I was the first to show up at the orange bowl and the gates were locked so we drove around for a while and when we got back we went in with TSY. Right in the middle of what turned out to be the boards tailgate. I have fond memories of throwing the football barefoot in the pouring rain with DF2009 and WFDeacon04 while everybody hid in their cars. I also took interviews with several local television stations where i talked mad shit about Louisville.

Also, TSY, thanks for the rep about tickets. I ordered a bunch on my own, but will definitely try to come for the tailgate like old times.

Back