• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Does it also attempt to "save" its employees or use its profits to "save" others from homosexuality?

https://goqnotes.com/56484/in-respo...s-restaurants-noble-says-homosexuality-a-sin/

"He also attempted to explain a sign he had hanging in his restaurants that read, “WANTED: FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD,” and the following list: “Drug addicts, alcoholics, prostitutes, pimps, all sick people, gangbangers, gamblers, strippers, AIDS victims, homosexuals, blind, confused, shoplifters, depressed, suicidal people, demon-possessed, and those who are unsaved and cursed by witchcraft.”

Take it to the Tunnels, dude. Rooster's and The King's Kitchen are great Charlotte restaurants with awesome southern food, run by a multi-generational Wake family. I think folks coming into town for the bowl game would really enjoy them. That's all from me.

Rooster's is better than King's Kitchen, ftr.

Yeah, take it to The Tunnels.

I have under 48 hours in Charlotte, I'll definitely make sure to squeeze in a little southern bigotry with my southern food. They go hand in hand.

Take it to the Tunnels, dude. Rooster's and The King's Kitchen are great Charlotte restaurants with awesome southern food, run by a multi-generational Wake family. I think folks coming into town for the bowl game would really enjoy them. That's all from me.

Not trying to start a political fight... just making sure people know the whole picture and are potentially aware of the bigotry they are supporting if they eat there. It's up to them if they still want to eat there or not, I don't really care one way or another.

ETA: being a Wake alum doesn't absolve you from being a shitty person

Sounds like the dude wants more homos and junkies in heaven. Pretty progressive thinking if you ask me.

I have under 48 hours in Charlotte, I'll definitely make sure to squeeze in a little southern bigotry with my southern food. They go hand in hand.

I always get a kick out of it when "holier than thou" folks criticize someone else's religious beliefs.

In that sentence "southern" is an adjective and it's modifying a noun "bigotry." That doesn't mean that there aren't other appropriate adjectives that could fit in. I thought most of y'all had Wake degrees. I didn't say the south has a monopoly on bigotry, I just said that I'd be able to squeeze in some southern bigotry.

Plus if you guys want to use religion to defend bigotry I say knock your socks right off.

Not trying to start a political fight... just making sure people know the whole picture and are potentially aware of the bigotry they are supporting if they eat there. It's up to them if they still want to eat there or not, I don't really care one way or another.

ETA: being a Wake alum doesn't absolve you from being a shitty person

Whoa be careful throwing around that word "bigotry" people who hate the gays don't like that language.

Little too much political correctness around these parts today, lots of neg rep snowflakes.

Whoa be careful throwing around that word "bigotry" people who hate the gays don't like that language.

Little too much political correctness around these parts today, lots of neg rep snowflakes.

I'll definitely make sure to squeeze in a little southern bigotry with my southern food. They go hand in hand.

Yeah, that doesn't look like you're trying to stereotype the south at all.

Back