• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Doesn't seem like a ton of seats. Is A&M's larger?

Belk-Bowl-Seating-Chart.jpg

tsy, i am going to attempt a recon mission this coming weekend with a buddy that lives in CLT and tailgates for Panthers games.

I've also got a couple feelers out, and have talked with Adam and a few others about trying to coordinate again.

I think I read on their board, They've never played UNC or NC State. They have played Duke once in CFA bowl a few years ago. Never played Wake Forest. SO I'd think this is the first time they are playing a game in NC.

Their boards also think this is a "home game" for us.

Then won't they be surprised to see our stadium.........especially for a school with only 5000 students.

I've been a DC member since 2010, and I'm only showing the ability to purchase uppers at this time. Perhaps I don't have enough status for the club/lowers?

Make sure you are logged into your account, otherwise the lower level option will not show up. I’ve been a DC member for a little over a year and had the options or lower level.

Make sure you are logged into your account, otherwise the lower level option will not show up. I’ve been a DC member for a little over a year and had the options or lower level.

Yeah apparently I somehow have two different accounts.

If too many lowers are sold to higher DC members and people are bumped to uppers, can we request a refund? I'd just buy non-Wake lowers if that happens.

Yeah apparently I somehow have two different accounts.

If too many lowers are sold to higher DC members and people are bumped to uppers, can we request a refund? I'd just buy non-Wake lowers if that happens.

TBH, i don't see us having a problem with too many people wanting lowers at 92 a pop. It could happen, but realistically, it probably doesn't. If we have a ton of people all of a sudden wanting more lower tickets, we probably could get another block from the bowl to sell. I hope Wake knows bumping people to upper level seats who are willing to pay for lowers is not a good move. I'd think they try to avoid that scenario.

I've also got a couple feelers out, and have talked with Adam and a few others about trying to coordinate again.[/QUOTE

i think it's a great idea. i am going to call a company located right beside the practice facility and see what they will let us do. the parking lot is big and is connected to the walkway that leads up to BofA.

TBH, i don't see us having a problem with too many people wanting lowers at 92 a pop. It could happen, but realistically, it probably doesn't. If we have a ton of people all of a sudden wanting more lower tickets, we probably could get another block from the bowl to sell. I hope Wake knows bumping people to upper level seats who are willing to pay for lowers is not a good move. I'd think they try to avoid that scenario.

One thing to factor in is that the local big donors won't have significant travel costs compared to other bowls, so they will spring for more tickets. I'm splurging for the club level personally, because we were saving for potential hotels and travel expenses, and I'm a #poor.

One thing to factor in is that the local big donors won't have significant travel costs compared to other bowls, so they will spring for more tickets. I'm splurging for the club level personally, because we were saving for potential hotels and travel expenses, and I'm a #poor.

What if you get bumped from club all the way to uppers?!?

Those that have purchased tix directly from the bowl, which seats seem to be available? Does it seem like entire sections (in addition to the Wake/TaMU blocks) are off limits? I'm wondering if Wake can request entire sections or if they'll be scattered about because we're looking to purchase a block of about 30-40 tix.

What if you get bumped from club all the way to uppers?!?

Then he's drinking Blanton's instead of Jack Daniel's with the extra cash to celebrate a Deacs win, and thaw out after the game.

Last edited:

I'm hearing that the lowers of the initial allotment are close to being sold out already on our end.

Back