• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NASCAR Thread - RIP David Pearson

Just ordered my tickets for the fall Roval race. I'm really looking forward to it, as I typically find the Charlotte races to be boring. According to the ticket folks, seems like there's a lot of tickets being sold for that event; much more so than the 600.

I am definitely getting some for the Roval in CLT as well. I haven't looked into the seating, is there a spot that is going to be preferred, although if you can see the whole track then there should be plenty of solid options?

I hate to see that Yahoo pulled the plug on NASCAR Fantasy. I've been doing that one since 2000 (yeah, I had to look that up). Looking back, I guess it was a telling sign that they only had one "expert" (IIRC) this past year where as in years past they'd had as many as four or five. Yahoo must really be hurting to cost cut the $5 it took to run that thing.

I'd be interested in playing again if someone wants to create a league on another site. That said, I will not pay to play. Best wishes if yall want to go that route, though.

I am definitely getting some for the Roval in CLT as well. I haven't looked into the seating, is there a spot that is going to be preferred, although if you can see the whole track then there should be plenty of solid options?
Anywhere from the second part of the double dogleg towards turn 1. We ended up getting tickets with friends in the speedway club to ensure we had a good view of the road course.
rc4_lg.png

I'd be interested in playing again if someone wants to create a league on another site. That said, I will not pay to play. Best wishes if yall want to go that route, though.
This is where I am too. I have no interest in putting down $$ for it.

The rule appear to be quite different for this league, but it seems interesting enough. I'd say putting MTJ as your stage winner for every stage this year is a pretty safe bet.

I was all for giving Danica a shot in the 10, but in the past two weeks, Aric has shown what that team and car are capable of. He's going to win some races.

Aric is miles better than Danica.

Congrats to Austin. Hell of a win.

And my fantasy team wasn't worth a shit. :(

Back