• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NASCAR Thread - RIP David Pearson

Beautiful pics of a snow covered Martinsville tonight on Twitter. Still heading up at 6am to watch a doubleheader.

a9280e64c28f45d59ae0197448ed816d.jpg

So I am seeing it reported that Bayne is losing his full time ride and sharing the car with Kenseth for the remainder of the year. Also, all races need to be night races.

Ok, so the France's are looking to dump the sport now that the ratings decline is undeniable and not looking to turn around anytime soon. Incredibly sad day. Bill Sr. and Jr. are both rolling over in their graves. That said, it could be a blessing in disguise. Brian hasn't exactly followed the blueprint for success. I guess we'll have to wait to see who will want to pony up the money to buy it and what changes they want to make. I have hope but I expect we'll see a very different sport 5 years from now.

I'm a #4 fan, but must say this looks like it's a 4 horse race max. The only one who can challenge Harv, KY Busch, and Truex may be Larson. Blaney has looked ok, along with Kes and Logano at times. The Chevys are atrocious.

In his defense, it reminded me of Saturday nights at Bowman Gray, so it was at least entertaining. He also completely destroyed my fantasy picks last week.

Saw some videos of the test at the Charlotte Roval. That will be an entertaining race.

In his defense, it reminded me of Saturday nights at Bowman Gray, so it was at least entertaining. He also completely destroyed my fantasy picks last week.

The first wreck that took out the 2 was either Byron's fault or a racing deal. The wreck with the 18 was stenhouse.

Let's not forget either that he pulled the air off multiple drivers at Daytona causing them to spin.

Another great run by Aric Almirola. Felt bad for him as he had the best car until the final caution and a miscue in the pits cost him 6 spots. They keep clawing, he'll get one before the season is over.

Kyle being pissy after the race was one of the more hypocritical things I've ever seen. Some teams and people in sports you don't like because they are good or they are rivals. I don't like Kyle because he is simply a whiny shitty human being.

Don’t you get the impression that Kyle Busch was picked on as a kid?

Back