• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Investigation Is in Mortal Danger

We don't "know" anything. That's why we need an investigation. An investigation is how you find things. Seems weirdly presumptuous to believe there is nothing to investigate.

We don't "know" anything. That's why we need an investigation. An investigation is how you find things. Seems weirdly presumptuous to believe there is nothing to investigate.

We already know from all that is leaked that the Trump campaign didn't have any direct access to anyone serious in the Kremlin, otherwise they wouldn't have had or needed to take random meetings a few months before the election.

We knowingly elected a shady businessman as President, the only thing this investigation will come up with is the immoral shit 90% of billionaires do to become billionaires. We're not going to learn Trump and Putin are really long lost best friends who have been in cahoots.

I get your point but we do, in fact, already know several things. Like several Trump associates and campaign staff had meetings or communications with Russians and they were actively seeking help/info. We also already know that 4 campaign staffers lied about those meetings to the FBI back before this was a criminal investigation, when it was a counter intelligence/national security investigation. We also know that Russians conducted targeted hacks on one of our major political parties and strategically released the stolen information and we know that they tried to and failed to hack >20 state’s voter registration systems.

We already know from all that is leaked that the Trump campaign didn't have any direct access to anyone serious in the Kremlin, otherwise they wouldn't have had or needed to take random meetings a few months before the election.

We knowingly elected a shady businessman as President, the only thing this investigation will come up with is the immoral shit 90% of billionaires do to become billionaires. We're not going to learn Trump and Putin are really long lost best friends who have been in cahoots.

These four people facing criminal charges disagree:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...harged-so-far-russia-investigation/906920001/

LOCK UP THE LEAKERS! Wait, we need more leaks!

Personally, I am impressed, but not surprised, that Mueller runs a tight ship.

Lol. Sailors original post is a perfect example of the blatant intellectual dishonesty of the Republican party.

Wikileaks about Clinton = Good
Leaks about Trump = Bad
Leaks about FBI = Good

The hypocrisy is fucking mind numbing at this point.

Last edited:

These people also disagree:

Jared Kushner
Trump Jr
Jeff Sessions
Carter Page
Michael Cohen
JD Gordon

Overall Trump/Russia scorecard
-At least 12 Trump associates had contacts with Russians during the campaign or transition
-There were at least 19 face-to-face interactions with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures
-There were at least 51 communications -- meetings, phone calls, email exchanges and more.
-This flies in the face of at least nine blanket denials from Trump world of any contacts with Russia

source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...litics/trump-russia-by-the-numbers/index.html

And this is only what's public right now. And the above doesn't count contacts with Wikileaks or others in the campaign or near it who were aware of these communications.

But yea this is all a big nothingburger. Shut down the investigation. Case closed.

Trump rubes would be screaming bloody murder right now if this was Hillary. Hell you guys are even trying to pin all of this on her today.

You can't deny if roles were reversed, you wouldn't be all over her.

Last edited:
I forgot about "The Professor." Got it confused with an episode from The Blacklist.

I'm confused by what your post actually means. I'll assume by "Professor" you mean Ph, who is black, hence the Blacklist reference. I couldn't find the appropriate emojies to make the connection.

Let me know when they find a drug that can either rid you of your rank hypocrisy or return you to coherence.

what hypocrisy?

don't try to lecture others about coherence when you don't know what you are talking about, otherwise you'll keep playing the fool

sailor, who should be conducting this investigation?

what hypocrisy?

don't try to lecture others about coherence when you don't know what you are talking about, otherwise you'll keep playing the fool

You know exactly what hypocrisy. Don't pretend you don't get it just for effect.

what hypocrisy?

0107578_PE257250_S5.JPG

Back