• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Investigation Is in Mortal Danger

effectuate? effectuate?

tenor.gif

His prolife stance is firm. I don't agree with it, but he has gone out of his way to effectuate it.

He used to be "very pro choice" (as Numbers said), but he changed his mind at some point since that interview in 1999 (per the Washington Post):

At some point between 1999 and 2011, Trump’s position on abortion changed. He explained the reason for his switch during the first debate of 2015.

[W]hat happened is friends of mine years ago were going to have a child, and it was going to be aborted. And it wasn’t aborted. And that child today is a total superstar, a great, great child. And I saw that. And I saw other instances.

In 2011, as he was toying with running, he told activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference that, among other conservative positions, “I am pro-life [and] against gun control.”

Then he got mixed up on what means what:

TAPPER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven’t been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you’re opposed to abortion.

TRUMP: Right. I’m pro-choice.

TAPPER: You’re pro-choice or pro-life?

TRUMP: I’m pro-life. I’m sorry.

Then he stated that he was pro states-rights:

“The laws are set now on abortion and that’s the way they're going to remain until they’re changed,” he said, according to CBS’s transcript. “I would’ve preferred states’ rights. I think it would’ve been better if it were up to the states. But right now, the laws are set.... At this moment, the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.”

I think you can understand why folks may argue with your assertion that his stance is "firm".

Not to mention there's not much evidence that he even clears this bar.

There is plenty of evidence that the opposite is true. Civilian casualties in the ME are through the roof since Trump took over. He has blocked refugees, which disproportionately impacts children. His deportations are tearing families apart.

Last edited:
He used to be "very pro choice" (as Numbers said), but he changed his mind at some point since that interview in 1999 (per the Washington Post):

Then he got mixed up on what means what:

Then he stated that he was pro states-rights:

I think you can understand why folks may argue with your assertion that his stance is "firm".

I know I'm moving goalposts here, but I love a dude that can change his mind with rational, logical argument. If he was confused about it, that sucks.

However, I have a huge boner for him being pro states-rights. It IS a state issue and isn't something the federal government should have their hands in. So, awesome for Trump, I guess.

I think we fundamentally disagree on him “believing” anything. I see him as a plastic bag in the wind. I’m all about changing your mind over time since views do and should change based on information but this doesn’t strike me as what’s going on with Donald

Yeah Trump definitely seems like someone that takes in large amounts of information and then weighs the pros and cons of every action accordingly. That’s why he has so much self control on Twitter and reads very details multiple page technical briefings every day.

I know I'm moving goalposts here, but I love a dude that can change his mind with rational, logical argument. If he was confused about it, that sucks.

However, I have a huge boner for him being pro states-rights. It IS a state issue and isn't something the federal government should have their hands in. So, awesome for Trump, I guess.

There is nothing rational or logical with Trump.

Once again, I don't think it's "logical, rational argument" at all that is changing his mind. I have absolutely no issue with him changing his mind, as things do change as more info comes in (as Numbers said too), but nothing about Trump strikes me as genuine whatsoever.

The guy only believes anything if it furthers his own agenda or it makes money for him, or it makes himself look better publicly. I don't think he knows the first thing about politics or governing, so that immediately casts a huge doubt in my mind that he is intelligent enough to know intricacies and nuances of multifaceted problems facing the USA both domestic and abroad. He only cares about what makes him look good and nothing else.

I have no fear, none, that Trump will use a nuclear weapon. None. Zero.

Absent some horrific provocation, like open war, Trump will not use a weapon of that type.

The fact that you think he may, means you underestimate him.

He's already asked to use nukes.

There is plenty of evidence that the opposite is true. Civilian casualties in the ME are through the roof since Trump took over. He has blocked refugees, which disproportionately impacts children. His deportations are tearing families apart.

And, that's not to mention that Trump has just spent the last 10 days or so going all-out for a Senate candidate who has been credibly accused by multiple women of sexually molesting/harassing/dating them when they were underage - one as young as 14, and who was basically told to avoid the local mall as he was preying on teen girls there when he was in his 30s. And, of course, Trump himself used to deliberately walk through the dressing rooms of teen girls at his teen beauty pageant. Yeah, he just adores kids.

I don't worry that Trump will use nukes. I do worry that his Reckless diplomacy could go some madman like Doughboy in Korea to do it under certain circumstances.

Trump is not an extremist or an idealist. He is power hungry because that is how he makes money, and he will say and do what ever in order to obtain and retain more money. I think he is pretty racist and sexist, but that's not his core motivation. Because he is baseline racist and sexist he is pretty comfortable using other people's racism and sexism to advance an agenda. This is the problem, the Pubs opened the door and invited in a pile of extreme right wing zealots into their party in an effort to win the presidency. So now all three branches of our federal government are dominated by a party that is ok with right wing extremism and a bunch of voters that are actually right wing extremist. I am sure the Pub posters here are not particularly extremist or racist, but the leadership of their part is ok with right wing extremist and so are a majority of the members of their party.

He was a local elected official in his 30s who hit on teenagers at the mall. The Washington Post interviewed 20+ people from his town back then who told of how girls who worked at the mall would warn each other about him. Several women came forward and described being pursued by him or "dating" him when they were 14-17 years old. One woman describe how he called her at school. Just creepy sexual predator stuff.

Even his description of how he met his wife was creepy.

"In a videotaped interview published July 30, he recalled when he saw then-Kisor at a dance recital.

When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...roy-moore-kayla-kisor-15-years-old/index.html

"In his 2009 memoir "So Help Me God: The Ten Commandments, Judicial Tyranny, and the Battle for Religious Freedom," Roy Moore wrote about the first time he saw his future wife.
"I knew Kayla was going to a special person in my life," Moore wrote.

In his memoir, he recalled first seeing her "many years ago" at a dance recital at a nearby college in Alabama. He wrote he never forgot her, even when he saw her again years later.
It's unclear what age Kayla Moore was when he first saw her at the dance recital, but they began dating when she was 23, a year before they married, according to the memoir.
"Anxious to meet her, I began with the line, 'Haven't we met somewhere before?' 'I don't think so,' she replied," he said, recalling the moment they met at a church Christmas party."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/polit...ual-allegations-republican-alabama/index.html

Last edited:
I have a question.

What were all the enablers doing some 40 years ago when Moore was in his 30s and had the hots for teens?

Some he dated with mommy’s permission, some he got fresh with, some he stalked and bothered at the mall. The cops knew it. The whole town knew it. What the hell was everyone doing down there, screwing their cousins? Seriously?

40 years ago was a different world but at some point the whole hootin hollerin state knew the guy was a POS. What the hell?

You take the pedophile priests or Sandusky - years of damage to the same individuals over and over and over again. YEARS OF RUINING LIVES. There’s living proof.

We got Moore and EVERYBODY KNOWS he’s a pedophile?? Did he rape anyone? How many? What the hell was the guy doing? How is he a pedophile? I’m serious, I haven’t followed this day on and day out.

What did an entire town have to protect? Penn State had to protect Penn State. The church had to protect the church as disgusting as they both were. Who protected Moore and why? It’s kust stupid.

Lemmings like you protected him.

I have a feeling that Trump will try to remove Mueller on Christmas Day.

Last edited:
A question for the lawyers: Does privilege include covering up criminal actions? Or does the lawyer become part of the conspiracy?

Back