• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Botched NYC pipe bomb incident in NYC

Dang I was staying a block from their during Thanksgiving with my family. Glad this POS is still alive. Feel free to withhold morphine.

I’m actually surprised none of these ISIS American converts have let the terrorists know that small scale maximum effect would be attacking in rural America.

I assume Moore had some detailed ideas for keeping us safer after the TX and Vegas shootings?

I’m actually surprised none of these ISIS American converts have let the terrorists know that small scale maximum effect would be attacking in rural America.

The only thing worse than living in Kansas is dying in Kansas.

Wtf? Were any of you out of your diapers when NYC had the shit blown out of it?

This ain’t a joke and get out of here with the Moore crap.

It’s not the NRA so GTF away with the wise ass comments.

to be fair, moore inserted himself first

seriousmeme2.png

This. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. The perception remains the threat is limited to large metro areas.

Those places have a Muslim population of zero. They have never seen a Muslim, never spoken to a Muslim, yet they live in fear constantly about what a Muslim terrorist might do to them. That is why they support police state policies, racist immigration policies and so on. Now imagine if those fears are realized because a lone wolf radicalized person already in America decides to drive to Iowa and run down then blow up the local Christmas parade.

Or you could talk about the white supremacist wannabe who killed those school kids in NM. Or Dylan Roof.

Trump's white supremacist buddies are far more dangerous to Americans than Muslims.

Back