• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Mueller

Trick question. sailor can't even get hired to teach in the USA, much less get put in charge of an independent investigation.

don't want a job in the US or need a job in the US, a lot of people would be happy to be in my situation

apparently, being a leftist means that you no longer understand the meaning of the word independent

let me help:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/independent

not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself:
an independent thinker.
not subject to another's authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free:
an independent businessman.
-------

You are advocating for people in the investigation to be controlled by others instead of being able to think and act for themselves.

You still haven't told us who should be conducting this investigation if not well qualified people who had opinions in 2016.

if Trump and his team are innocent as they claim, why does it matter if they're investigated?

Ph, your statements about the views of those with whom you disagree are usually distortions of their views

under the circumstances no one can help you, go away

Why? Aside from cheating being bad. Do you think it invalidates the investigation in some way?

Are you fucking serious? It shows a gross lack of judgement and an absence of professional decorum. No one should have to explain to you why and how two people on a federal special investigation team having an affair is bad. Jesus Christ.

so if you found out your personal attorney was having an affair you'd fire him/her

follow up question: without context, why is an affair necessarily an indication of 'lack of judgement'?

so if you found out your personal attorney was having an affair you'd fire him/her

follow up question: without context, why is an affair necessarily an indication of 'lack of judgement'?

My personal attorney isn't fucking a member of his team on the most high profile federal special investigation in decades. Come on, ITC. You know they aren't even in the same realm. If you can't answer your second question, may I suggest that you no longer be married. Surely your wife deserves better.

If people want to fire somebody for having an affair (and let's remember, this guy was, you know, FIRED), great. But the idea that people who are hired to do a job have to have zero opinions about the subject of their work is intentionally stupid and naive, just for the sake of trying to gin up outrage.

Doctors don't always like their patients. Lawyers don't always like their clients. Engineers and Architects think some of their customers are assholes. Guess what? They still do the job they were hired to do to the best of their abilities. Otherwise, they no longer have a job.

And sailor, just because you put words together in a sentence, it doesn't mean they actually make sense.

If people want to fire somebody for having an affair (and let's remember, this guy was, you know, FIRED), great. But the idea that people who are hired to do a job have to have zero opinions about the subject of their work is intentionally stupid and naive, just for the sake of trying to gin up outrage.

Doctors don't always like their patients. Lawyers don't always like their clients. Engineers and Architects think some of their customers are assholes. Guess what? They still do the job they were hired to do to the best of their abilities. Otherwise, they no longer have a job.

And sailor, just because you put words together in a sentence, it doesn't mean they actually make sense.

your posts are mindless and worthless, you have become DeaconSpam, go away

Guess sailor is done with the kids on his boat today, now we get to read his inane ramblings all day.

your posts are mindless and worthless, you have become DeaconSpam, go away

You can't make people go away because they do not believe what you do. Why don't you research some instances that support your point and counter with that information. Would work better than "go away"

Ph, your statements about the views of those with whom you disagree are usually distortions of their views

under the circumstances no one can help you, go away

So answer my question and clarify your views.

I would like to hear who should be doing these investigations.

In today's day and age there are very few folks who are "independent" and none who are without bias of some sort, particularly in the hypersensitive political realm of the past 2-3 years+.

The optics are bad on the texts between the folks in the special investigation, there's no doubt about it, but I would love to hear the type of person who should be running the investigation if you think Robert Mueller isn't "independent" and fair.

Evidence of wrongdoing is still evidence, regardless of perceived bias. Unless clowns like sailor think they're fabricating it.

What's the specific concern with this investigation, that because maybe they're so biased they'll dig and dig until they can find something, anything to throw the fat slug out? That's code for "I don't want them to find anything"

Anything serious enough to throw the guy out deserves to be brought to light.

There is a difference between firing a federal official from his or her position entirely and having him or her not serve on a special investigation team that is investigating very politically charged matters. The "optics" don't look good. The optics are also bad when two people on an investigation team are having an affair.

But as soon as this was learned they were fired and it happened months before the first indictment.

Evidence of wrongdoing is still evidence, regardless of perceived bias. Unless clowns like sailor think they're fabricating it.

What's the specific concern with this investigation, that because maybe they're so biased they'll dig and dig until they can find something, anything to throw the fat slug out? That's code for "I don't want them to find anything"

Anything serious enough to throw the guy out deserves to be brought to light.

you are being ignorant and/or lying

So what do you think sailor? Who should be conducting this investigation?

Back