• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Mueller

Oh for fucks sake nedick

Get some fresh air

Your shut-in lifestyle is frying your brain

You and ranger are beholden to fucking tweets by nobodies

Oh for fucks sake nedick

Get some fresh air

giphy.gif

Obama's second term was so bad that he cut the deficit dramatically, lowered unemployment, very high equity market gains, higher HS graduation rates and stronger international ties...yep those four years really sucked.

I am glad we have established your standard for a good presidential run.

Trump has accomplished most of those (sans the International Ties) as well. I guess you are pretty pleased. RJKarl...making the OGBoards great again.

Oh for fucks sake nedick

Get some fresh air

Says the guy who posts nonsense opinion pieces minute by minute and thinks nedick is a clever nickname.

Yea tweets from Eric Holder and a former FBI counterintelligence agent commenting about an FBI investigation involving a foreign country are completely irrelevant to the conversation.

Last edited:
Yeah that is a pretty big scandal in and of itself. I am really fucking surprised that they could release thousands of text messages between two employees like that.

I am glad we have established your standard for a good presidential run.

Trump has accomplished most of those (sans the International Ties) as well. I guess you are pretty pleased. RJKarl...making the OGBoards great again.

Trump hasn't done ANY of those things. He hasn't passed a single bill to do any of those things. The economy and government are working off of Obama's efforts.

In fact, if he passes his tax bill, he will expand the deficit.

oh boy, throw away all of the texts. so much for the case against Muller. besides, they would need to show negligence or some sort of conspiring to 'sway' the investigation. without the texts, it will be very difficult.

Always love to hear when law and order libertarians/conservatives are outraged about bias in law enforcement.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

The context of that message would be really helpful to have. Right now that message could mean anything.

Back