• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Mueller

Always love to hear when law and order libertarians/conservatives are outraged about bias in law enforcement.

This.

I would love to see the text messages between Rudy Giuliani and NY FBI agents leading up to the election. Or text messages between Republican members of Congress during the Benghazi hearings.

The context of that message would be really helpful to have. Right now that message could mean anything.

Hell, Trump's tweets/texts/talk don't even mean what they appear to mean when they are in context. It takes Fox to translate them for me.

What he said was "do almost anything," but what he meant was Benghazi...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So it appears this text message fiasco may blow up in the House GOP's face and whoever they worked with at the DOJ.

That would make 3 failed attempts to discredit the Trump/Russia probe.

1. March: Devin Nunes and the Obama wiretapping story
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-and-the-white-house/?utm_term=.fc790cd31b0b

2. October: Uranium One
https://www.lawfareblog.com/unpacking-uranium-one-hype-and-law

3. December: This latest story

Oh and 4: Firing the FBI Director (May)

The mainstream media loves easy stories about emails and texts. They don't have to do any work. The stories write themselves.

I'm blown away the extent to which Republicans are willingly making themselves part of the cover up. Whatever happened to "let's just wait for the facts?"

Mueller fired Strzok for a reason. Maybe some of you should keep that in mind before you start spinning to try haplessly to justify your misconceptions.

On a side note: Just because you leftists don't feel being ridiculous for complaining about somebody leaking information, doesn't mean that you are not being ridiculous.

Oh so now Mueller is a reasonable actor in all this.

Just because you are wrong all the time Ph, it does not mean that Mueller has to be. ;)

You need to extricate yourself from that intellectually black and white world in which you live. Really, you do.

In addition, I am not sure at this point if Mueller hired Strzok for his Russia, Russia, Russia probe, or if Strzok was simply assigned earlier - perhaps by McCabe - to investigate Russia, Russia, Russia and Mueller chose to retain him only to discover what a leper and malefactor Strzok was for Mueller's investigation.

sailor, who should be conducting this investigation?

Back