• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Mueller

What are the chances you find those type of exchanges between 75%+ of people that work as career civil servants. If you are educated you know trump is a fucking moron. I can’t imagine what back and forth EPA employees have.

What are the chances you find those type of exchanges between 75%+ of people that work as career civil servants. If you are educated you know trump is a fucking moron. I can’t imagine what back and forth EPA employees have.

Of course, but you know that’s not the point here.

Also, I wonder if ugly Hollywood has a higher incidence of marital infidelity than the rest of the country

Of course the mainstream conservative fake news outlet Fox News would leave out mention of these agents disparaging Democrats and Obama officials. Sad!

The pair also took shots at other politicians, with Strzok calling former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley a “douche.”

Page speculated on Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s sexuality, saying he was “long suspected of being gay.”

The agents also don’t seem to have been fans of Attorney General Eric Holder.

“Oh God, Holder! Turn it off turn it off turn it off!!!!” Strzok wrote when Holder appeared at the Democratic National Convention in July 2016.

“Yeah, I saw him yesterday and booed at the TV,” Page replied.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/12/fbi-agents-trump-mueller-texts-294156?lo=ap_e1

Of course the mainstream conservative fake news outlet Fox News would leave out mention of these agents disparaging Democrats and Obama officials. Sad!

The pair also took shots at other politicians, with Strzok calling former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley a “douche.”

Page speculated on Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s sexuality, saying he was “long suspected of being gay.”

“Oh God, Holder! Turn it off turn it off turn it off!!!!” Strzok wrote when Holder appeared at the Democratic National Convention in July 2016.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/12/fbi-agents-trump-mueller-texts-294156?lo=ap_e1

Is that relevant? That seems relevant.

Also when did we decide that government officials cannot express political views in private?

And for the 8 Millionth time. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO HIRE BASED ON POLITICAL AFFILIATION OR VIEWS.

It is sad the moonz has turned into Sean Hannity in his desperate attempt to deflect from Donald Trump

Whoa whoa whoa. This guy was an American who followed politics and has opinions? Outage!

They were pretty much right on with Sanders and MOM. But what was this shite about Kasich being gay? Never heard that accusation. Seems too voracious and sloppy an eater to be gay.

Moon shined

Lol

Only a few posters around here that could have come up with that one

What's amazing is the lunatic right is losing it over a guy who was fired long ago and on the very day any of his actions surfaced. Only nut cakes would create an "issue" over Mueller immediately doing the right thing.

Back