• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poor Millenials

what is this internet thing where you can try things quicker with a wider audience?

"Does the article, which we are all sure you read top to bottom, discuss any factors that would explain why people would take fewer chances now vs. then?"

I graduated during a bad recession that included massive inflation. In fact, Wake's direct POTUS, Gerry Ford tried to Americans to wear buttons that said WIN (Whip Inflation Now). We also had a lot of people who had been in Viet Nam.

In the years from from 1974-86, the lowest unemployment rate was 5.6%. Only three times did it dip below 7%.

Every generation has its problems.

but not every generation can create lasting problems for future generations as proficiently as boomers

So that's a definite no on reading the article

what is this internet thing where you can try things quicker with a wider audience?

★I­'­v­e m­a­d­e $­70,000 s­o f­a­r t­h­i­s y­e­a­r w­or­k­i­n­g 0­n­l­i­n­e a­n­d ­­I a­­m a f­­u­­l­­l t­­i­­m­­e c­­o­­l­­l­­e­­g­­e s­­t­­u­­d­­e­­n­­t an­­d j­­u­­s­­t w­­o­­r­­k­­i­­n­­g f­­o­­r 2 t­­o 3 hou­­r­­s a d­­a­­y I­'­v­e m­a­d­e s­u­c­h g­r­e­a­t m­0­n­e­y­.I am genuinely thankful to and my administrator,
I­t­'s' r­e­a­l­l­y u­s­e­r f­r­i­e­n­d­l­y a­n­d I­'­m j­u­s­t s­o h­a­p­p­y t­h­a­t I f­o­u­n­d o­u­t a­b­o­u­t i­t­.

- - - - - - - - - >https://www.facebook.com/ElizabeJMre.../

I started to fall asleep during the first page. Did the thread get better, worth reading?

Bake, nah...it's the same:

RJ's mean and wrong
It's never our fault
Bad old people

The computer at work that uses internet explorer was unable to read the article because the browser wasn’t updated enough. The chances that RJ hasn’t read the article simply because he is using Netscape Navigator 2.0 and it’s incompatible is like 75%.

The computer at work that uses internet explorer was unable to read the article because the browser wasn’t updated enough. The chances that RJ hasn’t read the article simply because he is using Netscape Navigator 2.0 and it’s incompatible is like 75%.

There is 0%chance I didn't read both articles. But keep finding excuses. It's your generation's great skill.

I always laugh when Boomers rail on Millenials for Participation trophies when marathons, half-marathons, 10ks, and 5ks all became en vogue in the last 15 years and I see younger boomers getting all their "participation medals."

There is 0%chance I didn't read both articles. But keep finding excuses. It's your generation's great skill.

Lol, when you say you read both articles you're talking about the two that you posted right? Do you think that's what people have been referring to this whole time?

Back