• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poor Millenials

If you read it, as you said you did, and your response is "every generation has problems" then you show a complete lack of ability or will to think critically on the topic. It makes you look better if you just said you didn't read it. At least that would explain your moronic response.

I haven't called you anything or said anything negative about, but there you go. I have thought you were different and better than many of the other posters. Here you challenge that opinion I had.

Yes, there are many barriers for millennials to beat. I've never said anything different. In my first post, I even gave two core issues that have led to where we are. Of course, you neglected that info.

The reality is you can be immobilized by the problems or try to overcome them. Many millennials here use the problems as a crutch.

You don't want to address the double unemployment rate from mid-70s-80s versus the current rates as a problem. I also mentioned how Reagan's act and the acts of big companies in the 80s are still being felt.

I haven't called you anything or said anything negative about, but there you go. I have thought you were different and better than many of the other posters. Here you challenge that opinion I had.

Yes, there are many barriers for millennials to beat. I've never said anything different. In my first post, I even gave two core issues that have led to where we are. Of course, you neglected that info.

The reality is you can be immobilized by the problems or try to overcome them. Many millennials here use the problems as a crutch.

You don't want to address the double unemployment rate from mid-70s-80s versus the current rates as a problem. I also mentioned how Reagan's act and the acts of big companies in the 80s are still being felt.

Your one solution is to start businesses (with what money?) and fail (with what safety net?).

I have nothing against the Boomers. But you suggest one thing they believe in or lived through is a little suspect or maybe not as great as they think, they lose their fucking minds.

Even as a millennial I was annoyed by the format of that article. 0% chance a boomer can get through it.

Even as a millennial I was annoyed by the format of that article. 0% chance a boomer can get through it.

It's just a new twist on being cute. It's a pain the ass, but people have done this for decades (not the same technology but being cool).

Dude, you were good company. And as I recall, it was separate checks. 😊

Thanks, it was fun. BUT you are getting old. You picked up the check due to losing a bet.

You are honorable, unlike others who have made bets with me.

Back