• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Ryan Expected to Retire After Midterms

know-nothing phony that millions of dumbass republicans flocked to because he mastered the buzzwords and looked like what they think is a smart guy. I come across the same types in the IT biz, almost always in sales. They know the buzzwords and catchphrases and can cite a couple of examples in production environments, but when it comes down to it they don't know shit about fuck and try to sell the wrong solution and waste everyone's time in their soulless quest for a buck. like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

know-nothing phony that millions of dumbass republicans flocked to because he mastered the buzzwords and looked like what they think is a smart guy. I come across the same types in the IT biz, almost always in sales. They know the buzzwords and catchphrases and can cite a couple of examples in production environments, but when it comes down to it they don't know shit about fuck and try to sell the wrong solution and waste everyone's time in their soulless quest for a buck. like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

whatamount callout

whatamount callout

both of you are racists.

Paul Ryan had even more power to impeach Trump than Pelosi has.

When I first read that Ryan was an Ayn Rand disciple (and that's his true religion, and Atlas Shrugged is his Bible) I knew he was bad news, and grossly naive about how the real world works. Like his heroine, however, I'm sure that Ryan has no problems hypocritically accepting government-provided goodies and benefits, while as a member of Congress he cut such items for all the unworthy poors and minorities.

Last edited:
Paul Ryan had even more power to impeach Trump than Pelosi has.

To the extent he has any power with FoxNews (he doesn't) he'd have more power to impeach Trump now than he did when he was Speaker.

If Hannity and Carlson turn on Trump, its over.

But that is a pipe dream because they are nothing but carny shills.

To the extent he has any power with FoxNews (he doesn't) he'd have more power to impeach Trump now than he did when he was Speaker.

That’s not true at all. Glen Beck turned on Trump. Where is he now?

Ryan could have led Republicans and almost all Democrats.

That’s not true at all. Glen Beck turned on Trump. Where is he now?

It didn't stick.

Glenn Beck: Donald Trump Is the Last Male Role Model

The formerly anti-Trump Beck, speaking on his eponymous TheBlaze TV show, joined his pal Pat Gray for a discussion of the decline of masculinity and President Trump’s success in such a march toward progress:

There are no examples of men being men. James Bond. That’s it. A movie. There’s no male role models. Would you agree with that? So Donald Trump: here’s a guy who marries a supermodel, is like, ‘Yeah, I can make it with any model I want.’ He’s over the top, but he fights back, he doesn’t flinch... he is the almost cartoon of an alpha dog. You know what I mean? And I think because we have taken alpha dogs and shot them all, when he comes to the table there’s a lot of guys that are out there goin’ ‘Damn right!’

Back