• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paul Ryan Expected to Retire After Midterms

I don't blame him. Boehner seems much happier these days. Speaker of this house has got to be about the worst DC pol job.

Winning all those elections seems to be taking its toll on Republicans. Much easier to run and complain as a minority party than to govern.

Evil fucker. Good riddance.

Curious as to why you think he is evil? I really liked Paul Ryan pre-Trump, post Trump Paul Ryan acted like a Yuge pussy trying to figure out how not to lose the lunatic Breitbart fueled fringe of the Republican party. I don't think he is an "evil" guy though.

1433837383949431621.jpg

Time to focus on moving up to the 30 pound dumbbells for concentration curls.

95b02dac283f079e9a840306b93bf0f2.jpg

Curious as to why you think he is evil? I really liked Paul Ryan pre-Trump, post Trump Paul Ryan acted like a Yuge pussy trying to figure out how not to lose the lunatic Breitbart fueled fringe of the Republican party. I don't think he is an "evil" guy though.

Talk a little bit about his legislative successes and his positive impact on the American experience.

My kingdom for a tax cut for the rich.

He is willing to live with any amount of utter nonsense if it means the poor get fucked and the rich get richer.

There is no single policy position he takes that I agree with, so there's my bias.

You really think tax cuts are evil? The only thing really messed up with the Tax bill was dropping the estate tax, but personally dropping the estate tax is amazing for some people I know well that are not "rich" in the traditional sense.

You really think tax cuts are evil? The only thing really messed up with the Tax bill was dropping the estate tax, but personally dropping the estate tax is amazing for some people I know well that are not "rich" in the traditional sense.

such nuance.

If the money comes from services for the poor, I believe they are.

Ryan alleges to be a Catholic. Each of the budgets he has created have been called "immoral" by the Catholic bishops, not exactly a liberal group. They didn't call them "bad" or "misguided" or "unfair". They used the term "immoral"

http://www.lakelandtimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=11&SubSectionID=11&ArticleID=15839

https://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=14247

In this "tax deal", he pays for a tax cut the rich don't need by cutting Medicare and Medic-aid. He wants to privatize Medicare and Social Security. This would dramatically harm the middle class and the poor.

Back