• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The fact that somebody sharing that dipshit’s genes got into Wake is really fucking embarrassing #nosat

My FIL likes to ask me about him and the tennis team. I’m happy to inform him that all the team’s success is really due to talented immigrants.

And just think if’n them immagrunts warn’t ‘lowd to be here the nice white boy(s) could really shine!

I just turned on the Ingraham Angle to see what that nut had to say tonight and instead I got Judge Pirro sitting in for her. Ugh. I wasn't prepared for that. I was ready for the racist, not the batshit crazy lady.

I just turned on the Ingraham Angle to see what that nut had to say tonight and instead I got Judge Pirro sitting in for her. Ugh. I wasn't prepared for that. I was ready for the racist, not the batshit crazy lady.

When Ingraham ends her show each night, she should do the semi-Nazi salute for her viewers that she gave to the Republican National Convention in 2016. It could be her trademark, like Walter Cronkite saying "and that's the way it is" or Edward R. Murrow's famous "Good Night and Good Luck" catchphrase. The Nazi salute would also fit well with her show's topics of discussion most nights.

My FIL likes to ask me about him and the tennis team. I’m happy to inform him that all the team’s success is really due to talented immigrants.

The team gets to fly on a private jet sometimes because of the Hannity kid.

LOL. State propaganda indeed. I guess "fair and balanced" really was just a catchphrase.

So they’re going beyond “don’t believe what you’re seeing or hearing” and just not allowing their flock to see or hear it. Guess they don’t want to take the chance that the rubes change their minds.

So they’re going beyond “don’t believe what you’re seeing or hearing” and just not allowing their flock to see or hear it. Guess they don’t want to take the chance that the rubes change their minds.

They don’t want to upset their very sensitive audience of 1.

the other argument is "don't believe all these 3rd-hand accounts of people who don't talk directly with Trump!" while all the people who DO talk with Trump are refusing to testify. curious.

Fox News website top-page headline for this evening: "BOMBSHELL OR HEARSAY? Impeachment Hearing sees claim Trump asked of 'investigations', GOP decries 'low-rent' Russia sequel." It's followed by mostly critical stories of the hearings, including one headlined "Tamping Down Controversy. Schiff cuts off GOP Congresswoman who brings up his 'parody' of Trump call." Also multiple stories of heroic Jim Jordan criticizing the hearings and witnesses, a story calling ABC News analyst Matt Dowd (a frequent Trump critic) a sexist for criticizing a NY GOP Congresswoman, and a story about how a MMA fighter who "took down" an anti-Trump protester is now being "targeted" by Antifa.

And - buried in tiny type - a story that Fox's own Chris Wallace said that Ambassador Taylor's testimony was "very damaging" to President Trump. LOL. Same as it ever was.

Back