• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Do you really think so?

After all, the previous was "how millennials are a better generation because they're adequately hydrated".

I mean that statement is right up there with the Ten Commandments, the Magna Carta and the Constitution in seriousness and depth of understanding of the human experience.

Shouldn't responses be in kind?

My bad, the excavation team hasn't arrived to take the stick out of 06's ass.

Do you really think so?

After all, the previous was "how millennials are a better generation because they're adequately hydrated".

I mean that statement is right up there with the Ten Commandments, the Magna Carta and the Constitution in seriousness and depth of understanding of the human experience.

Shouldn't responses be in kind?

My bad, the excavation team hasn't arrived to take the stick out of 06's ass.

That’s an even stupider response. Do you ever consider letting things go, especially when they’re obviously tongue in cheek?

That’s an even stupider response. Do you ever consider letting things go, especially when they’re obviously tongue in cheek?

maybe if your schtick wasn't all attack, all the time, things would be different...I'll take my unicorn out for a ride. When I return, it'll all be fixed.

It is my MO I cannot help it.

Consider letting things go every once in a while especially when they are baiting boomers like you to respond.

Or when baiting millennials...

What am I thinking? An old fart, boomer could never do that.

dude it was a bit from a GenX comedian about how the only water he got as a kid was after gym a quick sip at the water fountain

Or when baiting millennials...

What am I thinking? An old fart, boomer could never do that.

It is plausible that your posts are designed as bait. If that’s the case though, you’re not very good at it.

dude it was a bit from a GenX comedian about how the only water he got as a kid was after gym a quick sip at the water fountain

dude, and you don't think I was yanking 06's and other hyper-sensitive millennials' chains with my post?

dude, and you don't think I was yanking 06's and other hyper-sensitive millennials' chains with my post?

Yup you got me. You fooled me into thinking you posted a knee jerk freakout from being overly sensitive to generational comparisons and critiques of boomers. When in fact none of that is the case!

People, how fucking serious should you take a post that starts out with this:

"That is the most important key to leaving a mark on the world." (referring to being well hydrated)

If anyone else posted that line, everyone would be laughing and having fun.

How many 1000s more times do I have to say, "it's all about context" before some of you listen and/or get over your Pavlovian need to attack RJ?

Like most of your takes, you're wrong again (of course you won't say you are wrong and I am right. Everyone here understands this). The victims are you and those who put arrogance, hate and ignorance over trying to get along and have fun.

Back