• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Now I want everyone to think about how Brian Kilmede is at worst on the top 50 list of individuals with most influence on the executive branch of the federal government.

Really interesting to see the headlines on the websites of the 3 main networks today. CNN and MSNBC have both stuck with the same headline for several hours now. CNN has "WITNESS IMPLICATES TRUMP", while MSNBC has a somewhat smaller-type "Sondland Confirms Deal with Ukraine, Implicates Trump." Fox, however, has had about 4 or 5 headlines through the day, and they just keep changing. They're also mostly defending Trump and/or attacking Democrats.

Really interesting to see the headlines on the websites of the 3 main networks today. CNN and MSNBC have both stuck with the same headline for several hours now. CNN has "WITNESS IMPLICATES TRUMP", while MSNBC has a somewhat smaller-type "Sondland Confirms Deal with Ukraine, Implicates Trump." Fox, however, has had about 4 or 5 headlines through the day, and they just keep changing. They're also mostly defending Trump and/or attacking Democrats.

The latest: "President Trump declares ‘it’s all over’ for impeachment inquiry after Sondland testimony"

When I Google'd Fox News earlier today, the top two search results for trending articles were about Jussie Smollet and Colin Kaepernick. You just can't make this stuff up.

I'm hardly a fan of CNN or MSNBC, and I know it's been discussed on this thread repeatedly, but reading the websites of the 3 major "news" networks since these hearings started is stark evidence of just how far Fox News and other right-wing websites are from mainstream outlets in reporting the news. They really do live in an alternate universe, as a simple reading of today's headlines on each website clearly shows. If something like these hearings had happened just 20 or 25 years ago, virtually every news source would have had relatively similar coverage. Now there is no similarity at all. There are many reasons why the country today is so bitterly divided over nearly everything, but there's no doubt that Fox is a major reason why. There's not even a pretense any more of being a legit news organization (not that CNN or MSNBC are all that great either, but they're not nearly as bad as Fox, imo.)

Christmas is like Israel Trump might of saved them, but there always under attack.

Might have*

They’re* though I would point out that “it” is more grammatically appropriate in the context you used

Also your punctuation leaves much to be desired

Back