• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

"Will someone, please, think of the men!"

Tucker Carlson is such a clown.

Loved Brittany Packnett on the Texas shows, btw.

There is a legitimate masculinity crisis but Tucker doesn’t seem to get what it is.

jordan peterson is such a narcissistic penis; guy loves hearing himself talk and hearing alphabros tell him he's right

There is a legitimate masculinity crisis but Tucker doesn’t seem to get what it is.

Maybe he doesn't have enough guns or a big enough truck. Perhaps he could start lifting weights until he can't turn his head. There are plenty of remedies for his condition, I hear.

Could do that for pretty much everything, for eight years they made shit up to bitch about Obama and all the shit they made up somehow came true for Trump in record time.

With the Tunnels Left tuning into Fox News 24/7, is there any doubt its ratings domination over mainstream news outlets like MSNBC and CNN will continue??

I don't understand the connection between the introductory clause and the dependent clause. Who/what does "its" refer to in that sentence?

With the Tunnels Left tuning into Fox News 24/7, is there any doubt its ratings domination over mainstream news outlets like MSNBC and CNN will continue??

the Tunnels will definitely continue to dominate the mainstream media. All Hail OGBoards!

Some of the left is still looking for someone to fill The Colbert Report's void. Fox News is the closest thing. A little more sobering because it's real, but still pretty funny if you can get past that.

LOL. I doubt Fox News has changed. They just don’t like the Republican in the White House Fox News is charged with protecting.

Good for him.

What has changed is who they are defending and how they are doing it.

Back