• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The whole notion that Christians are offended by "happy holidays" because "merry christmas" shouldn't offend you is enough to make your head spin.

I’m thinking that foxnews will run a slew of Hillary and AOC stories later today, right about the time they other news outlets are reporting that the house just impeached the president

I’m thinking that foxnews will run a slew of Hillary and AOC stories later today, right about the time they other news outlets are reporting that the house just impeached the president

As much as Fox and right-wingers claim to hate her, Steve Bannon just said that conservatives need their own version of AOC. They do seem to have a real love-hate deal when it comes to her.

No mention of either AOC or Hillary and the landing page of Fox.

As much as Fox and right-wingers claim to hate her, Steve Bannon just said that conservatives need their own version of AOC. They do seem to have a real love-hate deal when it comes to her.

They have several. They’re not young minority women but they have plenty of white guts who absorb media attention.

Republicans already have Trump, god knows they don't need another crazy populist republican version of AOC.

foxnews a good twenty minutes behind....haven't reported impeachment yet. Says Democrats are voting, even after both articles have passed

Top Fox News article on their website this morning: FIGHTER SQUADRON: Omar Shouts "Stop It!" as GOP's McCarthy recounts Tlaib's profane impeachment comment. I guess Fox feels that attacking the Squad will make their viewers feel better this morning about Dear Leader getting impeached. LOL.

Not sure why they are surprised. He is doing exactly what he said he would do in alienateing us from the rest of the world. Now the world hates him and their little snowflake hearts are hurt.

It's truly amazing what you can accomplish while out on the links, and the great thoughts and stratagems you can develop while sitting on your golden toilet watching Hannity. No way that Eisenhower or Truman or FDR could have done any better.

Back