• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

So they’re going to buy OAN to make it pro-Trump?

Trump tv used to be... sort of... a joke. Here comes a third term.

it was funny...this morning i did my normal perusal of the interwebs for the debate results. i know nobody will be surprised by this...but the ones that CNN thought won are the "big losers" for Fox (Mayor Pete) and the winner for Fox was the one CNN said did the worst (Biden).

crazy times

“All You Need Is Trump” was definitely The Beatles’ worst song.

Indeed. It's a little hard to be State TV when liberals don't control the government, but only one house of one branch of it, and the conservatives have a stranglehold on everything else.

That’s how they keep people angry. They equate government with liberals so they can get elected to change it even while they remain in power. That’s how you get people to “drain the swamp” in 2016 while re-electing the vast majority of Republicans in Congress.

it's the same messaging Fox always has about the left controlling your lives and what you can and can't say or do. despite owning all but one piece of one branch of the government, their message is that they are the fearless ragtag band of Rebels, fighting back against the Empire.

yet at the same time, they love to gloat about how much Trump is gonna roll this year because of how much support he has.

Indeed. It's a little hard to be State TV when liberals don't control the government, but only one house of one branch of it, and the conservatives have a stranglehold on everything else.

They left off one word, deep. CNN is Deep State TV.

Back