• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Thus the reason Moscow Mitch leaking he doesn’t have the votes to deny witnesses. Hannity et al. with 2-3 days to ratchet up the pressure or wobbling Republican senators.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that the Fox News, Fox Sports, and Fox the TV channel are under the same corporate umbrella.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that the Fox News, Fox Sports, and Fox the TV channel are under the same corporate umbrella.

It’ll be easier to remember tomorrow with Hannity interviewing Trump during Fox’s pregame coverage

Hannity is doing it? I figured it would be Chris Wallace or a news person.

I thought Sports and News were the same, but entertainment TV and movies is owned by Disney. That’s how we get Simpsons on Disney plus and Fantastic 4 / X-men back with Marvel.

No. Fox the broadcast network still belongs to Fox. Disney can’t own ABC and Fox due to FEC regulations.

Is this just on Fox News, or is it airing on the regular Fox channels?

It was on the Fox pregame show. Which they do every Super Bowl, but this year they had Trump's BFF from his TV come on to invite Trump to air his grievances and attack his political rivals.

It was on the Fox pregame show. Which they do every Super Bowl, but this year they had Trump's BFF from his TV come on to invite Trump to air his grievances and attack his political rivals.

A real uniter

Fitting that it happened the day after a black QB won the Super Bowl.

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria sports have come up lately. Today this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that Mahomes's mother was white and 100% of them rooted for him last night. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they rooted for him because they wanted a black QB to win the Super Bowl. There were no other reasons given for rooting for him. Then another employee asked if they would still root for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria sports have come up lately. Today this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that Mahomes's mother was white and 100% of them rooted for him last night. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they rooted for him because they wanted a black QB to win the Super Bowl. There were no other reasons given for rooting for him. Then another employee asked if they would still root for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

Wonder what percentage realize Obama's heritage?

Back