• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria sports have come up lately. Today this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that Mahomes's mother was white and 100% of them rooted for him last night. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they rooted for him because they wanted a black QB to win the Super Bowl. There were no other reasons given for rooting for him. Then another employee asked if they would still root for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

#monolithicBloc

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria sports have come up lately. Today this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that Mahomes's mother was white and 100% of them rooted for him last night. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they rooted for him because they wanted a black QB to win the Super Bowl. There were no other reasons given for rooting for him. Then another employee asked if they would still root for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

I have a lot of trouble believing this. Most black people still recognize individuals of mixed heritage as black. And I'm sure that 99.99999999% of black people are well aware of Barack Obama being mixed.

i was lead to believe by popular culture that blacks definitely consider mixed black to be black but not black

When did RJ have hundreds of black people working for him?

We all have hundreds of black people working for us. Don't you know anything about class in the United States ?

I'm guessing that was from the "Obama isn't really black" guy, whose user name eludes me now.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0200203-4ma66mowazektovzh7hg2aynhq-story.html

During a discussion with a caller to “The Rush Limbaugh Show” back in April 2015, Limbaugh denied second-hand smoke was a danger and said it takes 50 years for smokers to get cancer. The caller was questioning Limbaugh’s logic that society should be thankful for smokers because of the tax money generated from the sale of tobacco products.

After asking who smokers were harming, Limbaugh denied second-hand smoke caused any deaths.

“That is a myth. That has been disproven at the World Health Organization and the report was suppressed,” Limbaugh claimed. “There is no fatality whatsoever. There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 2,500,000 nonsmokers have died from health problems caused by exposure to secondhand smoke since 1964.

Limbaugh went on to claim “firsthand smoke” isn’t that serious either.”

What.

Turns out the radical liberal scientists might have been on to something. It’s an interesting metaphor, old rich white guy continues dangerously reckless behavior that provides him with short-term benefit while denying the science behind its harm.

Fuck cancer. Don’t wish it on anyone.

I’m in a hotel and tuned into Fox about 15 minutes ago to see what they were saying and lo and behold one of their reporters was in a diner in Carthage, NC interviewing literally all white people about the SOTU. One old lady said “he needs a cape, no mortal man could have survived what he has. He should call himself super man.” Another old Korean War vet said “he’s the best president of my lifetime.” And then there were a gaggle of middle aged women calling Pelosi deplorable among other things. The cult mentality is real.

It’s easy to build a cult among people who are easily fooled and don’t question authority.

It’s easy to build a cult among people who are easily fooled and don’t question authority.

Special thank you to evangelical Christians and the pastors that indoctrinated them and damned their souls.

Back