• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I'd pay extra for a YouTube TV package without Fox News.

NY Times out with a good article on how Fox and other right-wing media have operated during the coronavirus pandemic. The 4 Steps: 1) Blame China, 2) Play Down the Risks, 3) Share Survivor Stories, 4) Blame the Left. Joel Pollak, a writer for Brietbart whose writings on the pandemic have been cited by Sean Hannity, is claiming that the Democrats pushing impeachment helped cause the crisis, because it prevented Trump from being able to prepare for it. As for Fox:

"Hannity and his fans may see criticism of the president as a histrionic meltdown of an anti-Trump mob, but the broadcaster has dialed back some denial. Elsewhere at Fox, Trish Regan, a Fox Business host, left the network after expressing doubt about the severity of the situation.

The criticism seemed to catch Hannity and other pro-Trump personalities at Fox off guard, according to people who work at the network, if only because they did not believe that their remarks on the coronavirus were any different from how they have defended the president as the victim of an orchestrated smear during other crises.

Hannity recently published a timeline of his own comments on the virus, which creates a revisionist impression that he was consistently raising concerns. The examples Hannity cites include his praise of the Trump administration’s response and declarations that the “greatest” and “best” scientists are working on the virus.

And in his interview with the president last week, Hannity cast blame on President Barack Obama for the deaths during the swine flu outbreak of 2009, saying Trump had been “very gracious” by not focusing on his predecessor’s failings, which he accused the news media of ignoring."

Way to go, Fox! Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/alarm-denial-blame-pro-trump-185114338.html

Vox probably just assumed this would be like pandemics under Obama where there was concern, the administration addressed them, and it wasn’t a big deal. Republicans probably assumed the same even though they made a big deal about Ebola. They’re used to criticizing the adults in the room not being the adults.

Last edited:
Ailes partner, Lee Atwater, was also a key player in destroying American democracy.

These blonde Rent-A-Karens on Fox News are all so fucking dumb.

I greatly prefer the hot brunettes on CNN and the sneaky hot lady doctors they've been having on the last three weeks.

Nothing sneaky about how Sanjay Gupta is a snack.

Nothing sneaky about how Sanjay Gupta is a snack.

Seems like he's been around forever, but he's 50 and came to prominence during the Iraq War. Definitely a handsome dude. Probably one of the most undeniably trusted names in news. Can't hate on him.

I have discovered my girl Julia Chatterley. Her accent is as British as her last name. Mousey AF.

Seems like he's been around forever, but he's 50 and came to prominence during the Iraq War. Definitely a handsome dude. Probably one of the most undeniably trusted names in news. Can't hate on him.

I have discovered my girl Julia Chatterley. Her accent is as British as her last name. Mousey AF.

She’s no Erin Burnette.

Back