• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Not sure whether it's been posted elsewhere, but I just came across this. How is it possible for anyone to be such a despicable human being? And how is it possible that so few people care?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...l-interest-in-hydroxychloroquine-manufacturer

Trump has been despicable in many different ways since at least the 1970s. His cult believes everything he says and doesn't believe that any criticism of him is legitimate - it's just fake news drummed up by librul haters to hurt Dear Leader. My guess is that many more objective sources are either so numb or cynical about Trump by now (and by the total failure of Republicans to do anything to stop him) that they've given up being angered at everything he does, or they just expect it by now.

so now conflicts of interests are quantified by a $. good to know
No but it is regularly accepted that if you're investing in mutual funds that you do not manage that you don't have a conflict of interest based on the mutual fund investments.

Yeah, and if it's maybe less than you spend on lunch in a week, it's probably okay.

If you haven't noticed, plausible deniability is a lot of politicians' game, but it's especially Trump's game.

Again there's plenty to criticize Trump about without having to say that a few hundred dollar investment in a mutual fund in a blind trust is some smoking gun.

I have discovered my girl Julia Chatterley. Her accent is as British as her last name. Mousey AF.

Do you fancy yourself a Clifford, Mellors, or Michaelis?

I'm gonna go with Michaelis.

Back