• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

So there is lots and lots of money to be made in the conservative opinionsphere just saying a bunch of bullshit?

fuck, who knew?

to clarify, I am not a licensed journalist, doctor, psychologist, banker, sex worker, or lawyer. I hold a fishing license, driver's license.

Last edited:
So there is lots and lots of money to be made in the conservative opinionsphere just saying a bunch of bullshit?

fuck, who knew?

to clarify, I am not a licensed journalist, doctor, psychologist, banker, sex worker, or lawyer. I hold a fishing license, driver's license.

Hmmm...is it a fishing license or a license to fish?

Hmmm...is it a fishing license or a license to fish?

I've been playing to much mafia lately. Can't believe I missed that exchange. Impressive.

Even Brad has enough self awareness to never post again after that, right?

I've been playing to much mafia lately. Can't believe I missed that exchange. Impressive.

Even Brad has enough self awareness to never post again after that, right?

I mean, in his mind he won because his last post was calling someone full of shit.

93289170_10218329571365564_7737621851349712896_n.jpg

Lolz. Maybe Kayleigh as press secretary is actually auditioning for a role as the next Melania. It's about time for Trump to trade in for a new, younger trophy wife. Of course she's not Eastern European, so that may be a handicap.

Last edited:
"it's a trade off some folks would consider."

I imagine he's talking about this article:
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanchi/article/PIIS2352-4642(20)30105-X/fulltext

188 countries have implemented country-wide school closures, but a modelling study by Ferguson and colleagues concluded that in the UK, school closures alone will reduce COVID-19 deaths by only 2–4%.

I know a lot of parents who are exhausted by their kids now, but they wouldn't like that tradeoff of a 1 in 25-50 students, teachers, parents, and volunteers dying.

Back