Page 12 of 170 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Fox News Says

Lads loving on some Communist China

Did you all call and congratulate him on his election?

just checked out Foxnews website and nothing about Trump's affair with a playboy model but did have an article about the Clinton's one sided open relationship. Hah, even Pravda looks at the site and shakes its head.

Lectro, I am asking again. I don't think you ever responded when I asked before.

When was America great and when did it end? This seems like a very important question if we are trying to get back there. I don’t think Trump has told us what period to set as our goal.

Fox News: all these poor people living on big government entitlements have stoves, microwaves, and refrigerators. These people are living large on our money!

Fox News: the government is trying to keep people on entitlements from buying guns!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...-congress.html

Clips not in full context, but still.

Fox News is currently in my top 5 fav sitcoms of all time:

1. Cheers.
    2. MTM
    3. Seinfeld
    4. Fox News
    5. All in the Family

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach O View Post
    Fox News is currently in my top 5 fav sitcoms of all time:

1. Cheers.
    2. MTM
    3. Seinfeld
    4. Fox News
    5. All in the Family
    1. All In The Family
    2. M*A*S*H
    3. Taxi
    4. Cheers
    5. Trumps speeches

Faux News is more of a horror show. It should be considered along with The Twilight Zone.

Trump should bang Ann Coulter.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    Trump should bang Ann Coulter.

Last edited by avalon; 03-29-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post

They know their audience, that's for sure. It's one of the main reasons Trump got elected. Conservative Christians are oppressed victims, white rural and suburban folk are oppressed victims, white men (especially middle-aged and older) are oppressed victims, and there's too many non-white, non-fundie Christian folk in the country. They're the ultimate snowflakes.

It's an easy pitch because those are all groups where the large majority have never experienced actual oppression. I think those who actually have been oppressed have learned to deal with it to an extent because the other option is to go through life with debilitating hate and anger. The "newly oppressed" groups, however, are perfectly happy being angry at the world and don't realize how cancerous it is. You can find hate a million times a day if that's what you're looking for. I've had to cut friends off, not because of their political affiliation directly, but because they just seem to wake up angry everyday no matter what.
    Last edited by Demonwolverine; 03-29-2018 at 12:36 PM.

yeah, but we're making headway. it was nice to celebrate Christmas last year and I feel like I can finally say "Happy Easter."

when you have never been oppressed any inkling of something being given to someone else feels like oppression. sort of like a rich kid that sees someone else get a great toy and they cry and wine about how they never get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    yeah, but we're making headway. it was nice to celebrate Christmas last year and I feel like I can finally say "Happy Easter."
    "The naming of the celebration as “Easter” seems to go back to the name of a pre-Christian goddess in England, Eostre, who was celebrated at beginning of spring. The only reference to this goddess comes from the writings of the Venerable Bede, a British monk who lived in the late seventh and early eighth century."

pagan name...very unchristian.

Quote Originally Posted by warak View Post
    "The naming of the celebration as “Easter” seems to go back to the name of a pre-Christian goddess in England, Eostre, who was celebrated at beginning of spring. The only reference to this goddess comes from the writings of the Venerable Bede, a British monk who lived in the late seventh and early eighth century."

pagan name...very unchristian.
    Pretty sure Trey Parker and Matt Stone did a 30 minute documentary on this. The part about the eggs seemed particularly messed up.