• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I agree with palma. Tucker doesn’t get the cognitive dissonance of his views though.

She should just be completely off the air. Tucker has an ideology and some of it may actually be correct. She's just a complete hack, as is Hannity.

Tucker Carlson is either an out and out racist or he's playing one on TV (which is even more cynical and destructive).

I agree with palma. Tucker doesn’t get the cognitive dissonance of his views though.

I just don't think that Tucker believes a word of what he's saying, as his facial expressions and other verbal and physical cues often give me the sense that he knows a lot of what he's saying is BS. From everything I've read Hannity really does adore Trump (his soon-to-be ex-wife just said that one reason she's divorcing him is because she's tired of listening to him and Trump exchange vows of love over the phone), and he strikes me as the type of guy with such a huge ego that he would convince himself that at least some of what he's saying is true, like LBJ did during Vietnam. Ingraham, imo, is batshit crazy, besides being a flat-out racist. There's no way to prove who is sincere in their views and who is pulling a con of course, at least not unless some actual evidence emerges giving their private views.

At any rate it doesn't really matter if they're being sincere or not, as all three of them have done massive damage over the course of their careers, and have been richly rewarded for it. I still remember watching Ted Koppel give Hannity a tongue-lashing on his own show, and Hannity stayed quiet for once. It was like watching a parent scold a spoiled child.

Should Lindsey listen to Huey Long about the only way he'd lose an election, "Get caught with a dead woman or live man in his bed."

"You've gotta keep your head and tell the truth."

Remember when Tucker made up a story about protesters breaking his door?

Always be grifting.

FailingDentalCapybara-size_restricted.gif

I guess Fox and Tucker have seen the new polls about the election and Trump's approval rating. So Tucker is basically telling rural and suburban whites that urban minorities and white LibDem elitists are going to abolish the police and then come after them where they live. Subtle they ain't. If Trump continues to flounder in the polls I expect much, much worse to come, both from Trump and Fox.

Stewart bodied Tucker so hard that CNN pulled Crossfire like three months later.

I guess Fox and Tucker have seen the new polls about the election and Trump's approval rating. So Tucker is basically telling rural and suburban whites that urban minorities and white LibDem elitists are going to abolish the police and then come after them where they live. Subtle they ain't. If Trump continues to flounder in the polls I expect much, much worse to come, both from Trump and Fox.

Saying the quiet part outloud. They know that police are key to maintaining white supremacy and without their knees on our necks, mediocre white people risk losing everything.

Stewart bodied Tucker so hard that CNN pulled Crossfire like three months later.

Tucker: "how do you pay?"

Credit for a moment of honesty.

Back before he decided the signature bow tie maybe went against his faux populism just a bit.

I think this has been posted on this thread before. But worth reposting since Tucker's bullshit is a reoccurring theme.

"The left" can't take over anything. They constantly eat their own, remain unorganized, take their toys and go home. It is amazing that someone can say with a straight face that there is some far reaching and effective conspiracy to infiltrate and take over. Large scale organizations. We know col anus eats this shit up but it so transparent.

"The left" took over the Pentagon? When did that happen? How did it go?

"The left" can't take over anything. They constantly eat their own, remain unorganized, take their toys and go home. It is amazing that someone can say with a straight face that there is some far reaching and effective conspiracy to infiltrate and take over. Large scale organizations. We know col anus eats this shit up but it so transparent.

True, but the conservative view of "the left" is always wildly inconsistent. Either they're spoiled wussy snowflakes who cry over even minor issues, or they're dangerous terrorist radicals in masks who are hell-bent to invade Smallville, USA and wipe out all good and decent people. Their view of "The Left" depends upon the circumstances and their own feelings at the moment.

So projection.

Fox News admits armed people are dangerous.

Back