• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Double checking but this one appears to be legit. This is what Tucker Carlson is covering tonight folks.

I thought the whole big deal about panda births is that it’s really difficult to get them to procreate.

I guess I should watch the video.

So according to the video, pandas are bears. Good to know somebody counted how many times pandas have sex in a day.

I thought the whole big deal about panda births is that it’s really difficult to get them to procreate.

I guess I should watch the video.

Really really low natal survival rates. They can get pregnant, but the babies die pretty frequently in the first few weeks/months.

Really really low natal survival rates. They can get pregnant, but the babies die pretty frequently in the first few weeks/months.

So zoos are like panda Planned Parenthood.

Pandas are just more immigrants coming here to have anchor cubs.

I really thought the panda thing was fake, WTF.

Defund Planned Pandahood.

Newborn pandas are basically fetuses, barely viable. Panda bamboo based diets are so nutrient poor that their babies are born very under-developed and their milk is not very nutritious. They look like marsupial babies but without the benefit of a pouch. I am guessing Tucker didn't talk about any of this.
97167197-panda-newsn_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqdODRziddS8JXpVz-XfUVR2LvJF5WfpqnBZShRL_tOZw.jpg

what in the god earthly fuck

Fox news doesn't even know what to do now that the Pubs have all 3 branches. They're secretly begging for the Dems to take back congress so they can have something somewhat believable to blame this insane ineptitude on. They also will likely get an impeachment boost out of it.

Decided to watch foxnews for the first time today. I've seen/read alot about Nunes and he always seemed like the donk y'all have said he is. His moves have been turrrible. But that guy is good on TV. Convincing, seems reasonable and composed. He'll take out Rosenstein soon.

But it is batshit insane that these people are all just talking directly to Trump, and its working. They're basically running the country.

But you can also see why they're winning the media wars. They're doing the same thing Trump did to win, be cocky, condescending, but somewhat likable. Whereas the CNN pundits just come off as dweebs losing their minds. CNN needs to just hire Kimmel or something to compete.

Last edited:
Back