• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

the thinly veiled racism is pretty hard to take though. Does anyone but them care about MS-13?

the thinly veiled racism is pretty hard to take though. Does anyone but them care about MS-13?

MS-13 and teachers having sex with students.

you can always find those on the Fox website page.

crap, forgot about Roseanne. they love to talk about Roseanne TV show.

Last edited:

I think MS-13 ties into the gun control issue. The right uses them as the embodiment of why we need guns. The left says they're exactly why we need gun control. Could we control the guns even if we wanted to, and at what cost is really one of the few debates on gun control I find interesting. The argument over "gun rights" is about as boring and uninspiring as it gets. It is the bed-rock-bottom of the debate as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
I think MS-13 ties into the gun control issue. The right uses them as the embodiment of why we need guns. The left says they're exactly why we need gun control. Could we control the guns even if we wanted to, and at what cost is really one of the few debates on gun control I find interesting. The argument over "gun rights" is about as boring and uninspiring as it gets. It is the bed-rock-bottom of the debate as far as I'm concerned.

Ties into feelings on immigration too. All brown people from our south are violent gang members and rapists.

Decided to watch foxnews for the first time today. I've seen/read alot about Nunes and he always seemed like the donk y'all have said he is. His moves have been turrrible. But that guy is good on TV. Convincing, seems reasonable and composed. He'll take out Rosenstein soon.

But it is batshit insane that these people are all just talking directly to Trump, and its working. They're basically running the country.

But you can also see why they're winning the media wars. They're doing the same thing Trump did to win, be cocky, condescending, but somewhat likable. Whereas the CNN pundits just come off as dweebs losing their minds. CNN needs to just hire Kimmel or something to compete.

Also, FoxNews' cast is comprised of primarily of doofy white guys, old guys, and hot chicks. Bret Baier is like that frat guy you had in your class that was likeable enough and definitely had a perspective whenever he asked questions but wasn't that great of a student. See also guys on Fox & Friends and Tucker Carlson (just more opinionated and less nice).

Thank the sweet baby Jesus:

Was that the proposed opening skit for SNL?

Franklin Graham
:bowrofl::bowrofl:

Thank the sweet baby Jesus:

This is a guy who, when he was interviewed back in 2016, told a reporter that he had no problems with telling people when they were sinning and engaging in sinful behavior, and he didn't care if it made them angry and upset. Yet not only does he not call out Trump, he goes out of his way to praise and glorify him. Apparently, sinful behavior in Franklin's world consists only of being gay or transgender, a feminist, a minority, a non-Evangelical Christian, or a liberal elitist. As long as you're a white, older, male Republican who publicly praises JEEZUS and the Religious Right, sin doesn't really enter into the equation, apparently. This dude isn't a religious minister as much as he is a tribal chieftain and spokesman for his "tribe".

Last edited:
This is a guy who, when he was interviewed back in 2016, told a reporter that he had no problems with telling people when they were sinning and engaging in sinful behavior, and he didn't care if it made them angry and upset. Yet not only does he not call out Trump, he goes out of his way to praise and glorify him. Apparently, sinful behavior in Franklin's world consists only of being gay or transgender, a feminist, a minority, a non-Evangelical Christian, or a liberal elitist. As long as you're a white, older, male Republican who publicly praises JEEZUS and the Religious Right, sin doesn't really enter into the equation, apparently. This dude isn't a religious minister as much as he is a tribal chieftain and spokesman for his "tribe".

He's a shameless charlatan. He is a much worse sinner in the way that he has turned the Gospel of Jesus into a vehicle for advancing his own political and social agenda. Remember when Jesus said "Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!"? He was talking about people like Franklin Graham and his ilk.

Just a reminder that Ben Carson rose to political prominence by bashing Obama at Obama’s prayer breakfast.

Amazingly, FoxNews.com still does not have an actual story on Hannity-Cohen news. On the left side, there is a video Hannity segment titled: "Setting the record straight on Cohen."

Back