• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

He didn’t do much more, or he didn’t do anything that you wouldn’t expect a comic to say on a podcast. Him being cancelled really upended the entire comedy industry. It had Norm McDonald challenging the Twitter cancel warriors to a duel. If there’s one industry where historical norms and cancel culture don’t mix...... it’s comedy. The people reporting on comedy these days truly do want to burn down all existing comedic institutions and start over.

I don't think this is a thing. Is Joe Rogan telling you this is a thing?

I don't think this is a thing. Is Joe Rogan telling you this is a thing?

This is the dude who got that SNL dude cancelled that Norm Mcdonald said he'd beat up via twitter

https://www.humorism.xyz/p/anatomy-of-a-sellout

What I do know is that SNL is designed to extinguish the beliefs, principles, and integrity of its workers, and that Lorne Michaels personally executes this design.

This guy is basically Shooshmoo personified, except he can write alot better and rather than being put on ignore, people pay to hear his thoughts on comedy

Last edited:

But they'll surely try to. They're especially annoyed with the exemption NY is giving them to even be on the air during a pandemic.

Last edited:
This is the dude who got that SNL dude cancelled that Norm Mcdonald said he'd beat up via twitter

https://www.humorism.xyz/p/anatomy-of-a-sellout

This guy is basically Shooshmoo personified, except he can write alot better and rather than being put on ignore, people pay to hear his thoughts on comedy

Negative Joe Rogan mentions always seriously trigger dudes like you. I think that writer is more MDMH personified, and I'm clearly much more like Jost.

Edited to add that I see why Stugotz hates this writer (who does seem obnoxious) -- he has a couple of articles about Joe Rogan being an idiot and talking about vitamins stopping COVID.

Last edited:
I actually don't listen to Joe Rogan other than when I order a UFC fight, but millenials sure do like Joe Rogan insults these days. I listen to 4 hours of Lebatard a day (as one could guess from my user name!) while living in the most liberal place in the united states. One doesn't have to be a conservative to find you insufferable.

Last edited:
Who is “they”?

The cancel culture crowd that's goal is to destroy comedy in america. You don't seem to really follow the scene too much, so it's ok to stop debating things with which you know nothing about.

Negative Joe Rogan mentions always seriously trigger dudes like you. I think that writer is more MDMH personified, and I'm clearly much more like Jost.

Edited to add that I see why Stugotz hates this writer (who does seem obnoxious) -- he has a couple of articles about Joe Rogan being an idiot and talking about vitamins stopping COVID.

And he takes pleasure in going through every joke a comedian has ever done in an attempt to ruin their careers.

He gets about 3 likes per article. Comedy is going to be ok, man. Giving you a virtual 🫂!

Back