• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The end of that article is killer.

Suppose Discovery Channel went haywire and encouraged viewers to drink arsenic to lose weight? Or Cartoon Network was bought by a tobacco company and encouraged children to try smoking? Or MSNBC pundits called on viewers to burn down police stations?
We would agree that advertisers should not support their programs and that cable channels should not force Americans to subsidize them. In other words, we accept that there must be red lines even if we don’t always agree where to draw them — and I believe that Fox crossed those lines in 2020.
I hope Fox returns from the Land of Make Believe to its conservative roots, for America would benefit from a reliable right-wing TV news source. As Tucker Carlson said at CPAC in 2009: “The New York Times is a liberal paper, … but it’s also a paper that actually cares about accuracy. … Conservatives need to mimic that in their own news organizations.”
He was right … then.

So ratings have gone down, but their quarterly earnings were up. Strangely, I can't find it the report is for Q4 of 2020 or if it includes January. If it's Q4, it makes sense because Fox News basically extended their election coverage to the end of the quarter through conspiracy theories.

I think one reason viewership is down is that Fox News doesn't have an inside track with the administration. If you wanted straight from the source news, you mostly had to go to Fox News especially when they weren't doing press conferences. So Fox News may be losing viewers who actually wanted news.

Hannity fucking loves him some Project Veritas. this will give him new content for a month.

TX is having problems because they created their own electrical grid to AVOID federal regulations.

We have had enough “once in a century” events in the last decade to know that these things are common enough to prepare for them.

Texas Independence taking another L

Just like back in 1845.

I will always love Texas and miss living there 8 months of the year, but the state is and has always been far more Beta than it realizes.

The Republic of Texas is one of the worst run nations that has ever existed on this planet.

Last edited:
Love you bro, but Texas is having problems because we are experiencing a once in a century+ cold spell.

Which is greatly worsened due to their second rate electrical grid that has no backup with either national grid. Texas' standalone grid is a big factor in this.

Texas Independence taking another L

Just like back in 1845.

I will always love Texas and miss living there 8 months of the year, but the state is and has always been far more Beta than it realizes.

The Republic of Texas is one of the worst run nations that has ever existed on this planet.

The entire Texas GOP leadership is filled with beta men like Dan Patrick, Ted Cruz, Ken Paxton, John Cornyn, Allen West, Chip Roy etc. Most of them didn't even grow up in Texas.

Last night, Tucker Carlson said that the Bidens' marriage was a "slick PR campaign" and "as real as climate change".

Sounds like Tucker has come around on climate change.

Back