Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3343

Thread: Bullshit Fox News Says

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    It's time that Fox News is considered a political organization, not a news network

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...hannity-2021-3

Anyone besides sailor and angus catch Greg Gutfeld's new late night comedy talk show last night?

Last edited by deac_tracy; 04-06-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Col anus is slapping his knee right now!

More like Gutbusting

Gufflawing needs to be a word.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

That laugh at 33 seconds is not the laugh of a mentally healthy person.

this shit is Kaufman-esque

I notice how nobody has posted clips from the second episode of the greatest comedy late night talk show in the history of television. Let me remedy that. Angus will love the first joke. Yes, they repeated two jokes they did the previous night.

Quote Originally Posted by deac_tracy View Post
    I notice how nobody has posted clips from the second episode of the greatest comedy late night talk show in the history of television. Let me remedy that. Angus will love the first joke. Yes, they repeated two jokes they did the previous night.

The main strength of modern conservatives lies not in humor but in anger and hate. No doubt many of them may enjoy a joke in private, but shows on Fox and other right-wing networks get their ratings from identifying a group or person to hate and whipping up a frenzy against it, not in making fun of it or being satirical or telling jokes and one-liners about it. I wonder how long Fox will keep Gutfeld on the air if this is his main schtick. He'll likely to switch to the more traditional Hannity/Carlson/Ingraham/Dobbs format eventually.

Notice how MSNBC and CNN donít have ďcomedyĒ shows. The show they seem to want to emulate is actually on Comedy Central.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Between this and the National Review just openly admitting that maybe having a "smaller" (whiter) electorate is a good idea, it's been quite the week for those Back to the Future conservatives who long for the good ole days of Jim Crow and the Know Nothing (Nativist) Party. If they keep this up they'll be openly pushing for poll taxes and a sweeping immigration ban like the National Origins Act soon.

My Pillow CEO is "investigating" Fox News to find out why they won't put him on the air to talk about election fraud. His big evidence drop is still going to happen in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    My Pillow CEO is "investigating" Fox News to find out why they won't put him on the air to talk about election fraud. His big evidence drop is still going to happen in the near future.
    Well Mike, having you on got us sued for over a billion dollars you crack addled twit.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Well Mike, having you on got us sued for over a billion dollars you crack addled twit.
    Yep. It's amazing - and sad - what a billion-dollar lawsuit will do to bring some honesty to the "reporting" of Fox News & Business. I wonder if Fox's lawyers will take the same line as Rudy and Sidney Powell's attorneys - that they are really just entertainers (comedians?) and so no one should have taken their claims seriously to start with.

Well Rudy and Sidney got that line from Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Notice how MSNBC and CNN donít have ďcomedyĒ shows.
    Don't be so hard on MSNBC... Joy Reid's show has provided a steady stream of unintentional comedy now for years

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Notice how MSNBC and CNN donít have ďcomedyĒ shows.
    Oh how quickly they forget the Cuomo brothers comedy hour broadcasts on CNN last year when the "party of science" was duped into believing Andrew Cuomo was doing a great job managing the pandemic: