• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Dude has been on TV for about 20 years. People are finally going through his yearbook?

Dude has been on TV for about 20 years. People are finally going through his yearbook?

Sounds like they're going through his yearbook and calling up his classmates to see if he ever did anything stupid in high school, which seems pretty shitty.

Wemple is a media reporter for the WaPo, he's researching and potentially reporting on a media figure. He's not simply some minion of Bezos as Tucker implies here.

I assume Tucker thinks everyone who works at WaPo is a minion of Bezos.

I assume Tucker thinks everyone who works at WaPo is a minion of Bezos.

he does, but he didn't even ID Wemple for his job and the reason why that particular person would be looking into him. just some Bezos lackey.

I can see the spin now. “See? The liberal media wants to cancel me because I was in Christian Fellowship all four years. Just like they want to cancel you and you church. And yes, I was a big fan of 1980s Cowboys QB Danny White. I am not ashamed of my loyalties. But the liberal media want to cancel the Dallas Cowboys just like they want to cancel Texas and football.”

too bad those deplorables won't understand that being in a high school christian fellowship and another group that, at first glance, is glorifying the murder of a gay man. too many don't see a problem with that.

Does that say Jesse Helms foundation? Cant imagine that will help matters.

Tucker seems to have adopted the Joker laugh more and more recently. Maybe the stress of preserving the white race from being replaced is getting to him.

Here's another example:

Given the increasingly blatant racism and bigotry of his show it wouldn't surprise me if there are photos of him in college and/or high school in blackface or some such.

If true, this shouldn't be a problem for Tucker as long as he runs for governor of the commonwealth of virginia as a (D).

Last edited:
If true, this shouldn't be a problem for Tucker as long as he runs for governor of the commonwealth of virginia as a (D).

Lolz. You never disappoint, Angus, and you're like a broken record. While the governor posing in blackface was clearly wrong, get back to me when he also says that white replacement theory is simply the truth and develops a history of promoting white nationalist beliefs.

Back