• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The Biden Administration (and Democrats generally) should just make Pete their official spokesperson for Fox. He never seems to lose his cool, and he has a real knack for embarrassing them.

His ability on Fox is a large reason why they found a cabinet level position for someone with relatively little experience in government, much less transportation.

Carter, Clinton, Obama, and now Biden all appointed young recent mayors to Secretary of Transportation.

Carter, Clinton, Obama, and now Biden all appointed young recent mayors to Secretary of Transportation.

We know why Pete got this job - and it was to do exactly what he's doing on Fox News. Though he is no doubt competent to handle the duty of SOT and sure will do a fine job.

And Tucker continues his march straight into Qanon land unabated. Gotta keep those ratings up!

"men with high testosterone levels"

lol, what the fuck are they talking about?

I think it was back in January that one of the younger Murdochs who has taken over management of Fox News said that Fox would be the "loyal opposition" to Biden. That's certainly an odd choice of words for a news network, but even that notion is clearly a joke to Fox.

It's pretty amazing. Conservatives proudly took part in January 6 and now they're calling it a "false flag" operation.

It's pretty amazing. Conservatives proudly took part in January 6 and now they're calling it a "false flag" operation.

4d014f1538eb1e0345c7b863fadcc338.png

So the only Fox Show the Mrs. and I watch is the 5. We usually record it and watch it while we're eating dinner.

Yeah, yeah, have at it but while I almost always disagree with their collective perspectives, we find it entertaining.

The other night the resident female conservative, Dagen McDowell, who I understand was educated at Wake, was commenting on a Joe Manchin clip.

He was sitting in his car checking into a hotel and being harrassed by protesters banging on his window as they protested.

While she is 90% over the top, she is 10% funny with her deep southern drawl. She says......

"C'mon Joe, you're driving a Maserati, and living on a Boat. Become a Republican already."

Got a chuckle from that one.

Last edited:
Lara Trump said on Fox today that rising inflation is part of a liberal plot to destroy Thanksgiving by making turkeys too expensive to eat. Apparently liberals don't "want us to have any traditions" and if people don't serve turkey at Thanksgiving "then people won't come over." LibDems playing that 3-D chess again - is there no part of American life and society that they aren't waging a war against?

Did any people actually not have turkey who normally would have?

Fuck. There’s probably people at a diner outside of Peoria who didn’t have turkey.

Back