Page 17 of 170 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 3393

Thread: Bullshit Fox News Says

  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.
    Damn dude you are still hanging around here talking this shit? What you see now in American politics is the end result of 30 years of Clinton-bashing by the rightie demagogues. We are living in Limbaughís 6th circle of hell and you are still echoing the message. Youíre a fool, sir.

  2. #322
    those charity websites and audited financial statements and public filings are run by liberals

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.
    Yes, I'm sure that looking back at the 2016 election that those forced to wear the albatross will be those who voted for the candidate who did not win and therefore did not have the ability to tear apart the institutional fabric of our democracy.

    This is solid analysis per usual from Sailor.

  4. #324
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,919
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    Damn dude you are still hanging around here talking this shit? What you see now in American politics is the end result of 30 years of Clinton-bashing by the rightie demagogues. We are living in Limbaughís 6th circle of hell and you are still echoing the message. Youíre a fool, sir.
    the fool is you for not exorcising the Clintons, you had plenty of warning

    now get used to playing the fool, which suits you well

  5. #325
    Yeah, WnB, in 30 years you're going to be viewed as a FOOL for voting for Clinton instead of Donald Trump.

    *chortle*

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.
    Given the absolute shit show in the white house and the fucking terrible and downright dangerous environmental policy, I'd do again and again and again and again.

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    the fool is you for not exorcising the Clintons, you had plenty of warning

    now get used to playing the fool, which suits you well
    What the fuck is with this "I'm rubber and your the glue" come back?

  8. #328
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,423
    Itís what people say when they have no legitimate way to make their case.

    sailor will never admit that he bought into a Hillary narrative thatís part of a broad conservative agenda thatís failing hard right now.

  9. #329
    All those Dukakis voters in 1988 must feel like total fools. When will they answer for their sins?

  10. #330
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,919
    I've disliked Hillary since the moment she appeared on the national scene. At that time there was no narrative to buy, except for the lefty media's phoney fawning over her. Nothing has happened to convince me otherwise since.

  11. #331
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,075
    you disliked the wife of a politician as soon as she was on the scene? p weird

  12. #332
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,919
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    you disliked the wife of a politician as soon as she was on the scene? p weird
    not weird, just accurate insight, strange that you would consider that weird

  13. #333
    Good thing Hillary is not president then. Let's move on without dawdling on this inane theory that in the future somehow Clinton voters will be looked at with shame, since that's never been the case with any modern political election.

  14. #334
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    All those Dukakis voters in 1988 must feel like total fools. When will they answer for their sins?
    you are equating Dukakis with Hillary? man, you are confused

  15. #335
    WTF?

    Is there really any doubt who is/was better qualified for the job between Trump and Clinton?

    Anyone that has any doubt or favors Trump is either woefully uninformed or an idiot. So yeah, either ignorant or idiot.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  16. #336
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,423
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    I've disliked Hillary since the moment she appeared on the national scene. At that time there was no narrative to buy, except for the lefty media's phoney fawning over her. Nothing has happened to convince me otherwise since.
    Of course there was a narrative. Conservative media thought Hillary did not know her place. Plus they thought her teenage daughter was ugly.

  17. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.
    No, Sailor, I'm addressing your assertion that somehow Clinton voters are going to have to "get used to the. . . millstone around their neck." As you know, Clinton did not win the election and therefore is not the president. She will have no policies or plans that are implemented during her presidency, because there is no presidency. A millstone would indicate that there is some sort of responsibility or burden that those voters will have to bear moving forward - or that they will somehow have to explain how they possibly voted for Clinton in 2016 when the other option was Donald.

    Further, I'm pointing out that in 30 years nobody is going to say "you voted for Clinton in the 2016 election? The absolute horror!" because, as provided above, she did not win the election. Just as nobody is chastising Dukakis voters because, since Dukakis lost, he did not have any policies or plans implemented during his presidency that would be potentially disastrous long term.

    That somehow Clinton voters are going to have to answer to someone when the options were Clinton or Trump is ludicrous and to suggest otherwise is simply bullshit.

  18. #338
    Ugh, Sailor pops back up and this thread instantly becomes yet another "What about Hillary!?!?!" thread.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    WTF?

    Is there really any doubt who is/was better qualified for the job between Trump and Clinton?

    Anyone that has any doubt or favors Trump is either woefully uninformed or an idiot. So yeah, either ignorant or idiot.
    Why not both?

  20. #340
    Sure. Could be both.

    Truth is, I find myself wanting to give Trump supporters some benefit of the doubt. To believe that most are well-intended folksósimply misled and misinformed. Ignorance seems maybe a slightly more gracious assessment. But I could have that backwards. Perhaps the idiot, less capable of discernment, is the less culpable.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •