• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.

Damn dude you are still hanging around here talking this shit? What you see now in American politics is the end result of 30 years of Clinton-bashing by the rightie demagogues. We are living in Limbaugh’s 6th circle of hell and you are still echoing the message. You’re a fool, sir.

those charity websites and audited financial statements and public filings are run by liberals

Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.

Yes, I'm sure that looking back at the 2016 election that those forced to wear the albatross will be those who voted for the candidate who did not win and therefore did not have the ability to tear apart the institutional fabric of our democracy.

This is solid analysis per usual from Sailor.

Damn dude you are still hanging around here talking this shit? What you see now in American politics is the end result of 30 years of Clinton-bashing by the rightie demagogues. We are living in Limbaugh’s 6th circle of hell and you are still echoing the message. You’re a fool, sir.

the fool is you for not exorcising the Clintons, you had plenty of warning

now get used to playing the fool, which suits you well

Yeah, WnB, in 30 years you're going to be viewed as a FOOL for voting for Clinton instead of Donald Trump.

*chortle*

Given the absolute shit show in the white house and the fucking terrible and downright dangerous environmental policy, I'd do again and again and again and again.

the fool is you for not exorcising the Clintons, you had plenty of warning

now get used to playing the fool, which suits you well

What the fuck is with this "I'm rubber and your the glue" come back?

It’s what people say when they have no legitimate way to make their case.

sailor will never admit that he bought into a Hillary narrative that’s part of a broad conservative agenda that’s failing hard right now.

All those Dukakis voters in 1988 must feel like total fools. When will they answer for their sins?

I've disliked Hillary since the moment she appeared on the national scene. At that time there was no narrative to buy, except for the lefty media's phoney fawning over her. Nothing has happened to convince me otherwise since.

Good thing Hillary is not president then. Let's move on without dawdling on this inane theory that in the future somehow Clinton voters will be looked at with shame, since that's never been the case with any modern political election.

WTF?

Is there really any doubt who is/was better qualified for the job between Trump and Clinton?

Anyone that has any doubt or favors Trump is either woefully uninformed or an idiot. So yeah, either ignorant or idiot.

I've disliked Hillary since the moment she appeared on the national scene. At that time there was no narrative to buy, except for the lefty media's phoney fawning over her. Nothing has happened to convince me otherwise since.

Of course there was a narrative. Conservative media thought Hillary did not know her place. Plus they thought her teenage daughter was ugly.

No, Sailor, I'm addressing your assertion that somehow Clinton voters are going to have to "get used to the. . . millstone around their neck." As you know, Clinton did not win the election and therefore is not the president. She will have no policies or plans that are implemented during her presidency, because there is no presidency. A millstone would indicate that there is some sort of responsibility or burden that those voters will have to bear moving forward - or that they will somehow have to explain how they possibly voted for Clinton in 2016 when the other option was Donald.

Further, I'm pointing out that in 30 years nobody is going to say "you voted for Clinton in the 2016 election? The absolute horror!" because, as provided above, she did not win the election. Just as nobody is chastising Dukakis voters because, since Dukakis lost, he did not have any policies or plans implemented during his presidency that would be potentially disastrous long term.

That somehow Clinton voters are going to have to answer to someone when the options were Clinton or Trump is ludicrous and to suggest otherwise is simply bullshit.

Ugh, Sailor pops back up and this thread instantly becomes yet another "What about Hillary!?!?!" thread.

WTF?

Is there really any doubt who is/was better qualified for the job between Trump and Clinton?

Anyone that has any doubt or favors Trump is either woefully uninformed or an idiot. So yeah, either ignorant or idiot.

Why not both?

Sure. Could be both.

Truth is, I find myself wanting to give Trump supporters some benefit of the doubt. To believe that most are well-intended folks—simply misled and misinformed. Ignorance seems maybe a slightly more gracious assessment. But I could have that backwards. Perhaps the idiot, less capable of discernment, is the less culpable.

Back