• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/07/media/ralph-peters-fox-news-anderson-cooper/index.html

"For years, I was glad to be associated with Fox. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet, and a necessary one," he said Wednesday. "But with the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine, and I don't do propaganda for anyone."

"I suspect Sean Hannity really believes it," Peters said. "The others are smarter. They know what they're doing. It's bewildering to me. I mean, I wanted to just cry out and say, 'How can you do this?' How can you lie to our country? How can you knowingly attack our Constitution, the bedrock of our system of government, the bedrock of our country

A Fox spokeswoman said the network's original comment about his exit still stands.
"Ralph Peters is entitled to his opinion despite the fact that he's choosing to use it as a weapon in order to gain attention," the network said back in March. "We are extremely proud of our top-rated primetime hosts and all of our opinion programming."

The highlighted part says it all...no facts from Fox, just opinions.

Fox News: The elite lose it when Trump attacks G7 countries. Go Trump!

Yep. The Fox News website has few stories defending Trump's actions at the summit or arguing that his behavior will benefit the United States. Instead, the stories are all about the dreaded librul elites having a fit. There is an indignant story about a CNBC reporter criticizing Trump's mental health at the G7 summit, an article about Trump attacking "Fake CNN" and its coverage of the summit, and, in the best example of Fox's coverage of G7, there's an article celebrating how much liberal elites (they actually use the term) are upset by Trump's behavior and criticisms of our G7 partners. To hell with our longtime allies, no concerns about Trump pushing to admit Russia, no mention of any damaging fallout - he's got libruls in a tizzy, so everything is glorious!

Last edited:
The problem is that if you haven't read history, it's fairly easy to imagine how a dictatorship could work. Trump and his supporters don't read, thus...

2006-09-12-ABCDANCECarlson1_af4ac.jpg

Back