• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

strange to support conservatives when it appears that the issue is the manner of messaging, not the message itself

So Bud has no overriding moral principals. Shocker.

He wanted to be a liberal, but it was too inconvenient to reconcile with his bigotry, so he gave up.

You know, when I think back on it, I believe the biggest thing I learned during my four years at WF was how to feel intellectually superior. I remember thinking after I graduated that I had to be on the short list of the smartest people in the world. Judging from posters on these boards, it seems that after all these years nothing much has changed at WF.

Then I got drafted ten months after I graduated and probably learned more during the two years I was in the army than I did during the four years I was at WF.

And speaking of liberals and black people.....

Liberals have ruined black people...particularly younger black people....by cynically telling them that all of their problems are due to racism, which can only be corrected by, of course, voting for Democrats. No Democrat has been willing to stand up and tell black people that, hey, you need to stop some of your self-destructive life decisions if you ever want to get anywhere in life. That 72% illegitimacy rate would be a great place to start. Stay in school, stay off drugs & out of gangs. Take advantage of the thousands of laws that have been changed and new opportunities made available over the last 40 years or so. Stuff like that. What's worse, though, is that there have been no black leaders willing to tell their own people that. There is simply too much money to be made playing the racism game.

So, yeah, I finally got tired of being concerned about trying to help people who didn't seem to be concerned about trying to help themselves...opting instead to just mimic the Democrats' brainwashing that all the problems were due to racism. All the efforts to change laws, make opportunities available over many years have been dashed by cynical Democratic strategy that has been employed purely for political gain rather than any desire at all to actually help black people over the long run. And the result is that race relations, after decades of improvement, are now getting worse rather than better.

There is plenty of racism, alright. Democrats inject it into every issue they possibly can.

Last edited:
People on the right frequently seem to miss the point of education. Alas, here we are debating with the kid who screams that he's never going to use linear algebra.

You know, when I think back on

Liberals have ruined black people...particularly younger black people....by cynically telling them that all of their problems are due to racism, which can only be corrected by, of course, voting for Democrats. No Democrat has been willing to stand up and tell black people that, hey, you need to stop some of your self-destructive life decisions if you ever want to get anywhere in life. That 72% illegitimacy rate would be a great place to start. Stay in school, stay off drugs & out of gangs. Take advantage of the thousands of laws that have been changed and new opportunities made available over the last 40 years or so. Stuff like that. What's worse, though, is that there have been no black leaders willing to tell their own people that. There is simply too much money to be made playing the racism game.

So, yeah, I finally got tired of being concerned about trying to help people who didn't seem to be concerned about trying to help themselves...opting instead to just mimic the Democrats' brainwashing that all the problems were due to racism. All the efforts to change laws, make opportunities available over many years have been dashed by cynical Democratic strategy that has been employed purely for political gain rather than any desire at all to actually help black people over the long run. And the result is that race relations, after decades of improvement, are now getting worse rather than better.

There is plenty of racism, alright. Democrats inject it into every issue they possibly can.

My God you are such racist trash. Shame on you.

Lol. Trolling.

Actually, not too far off, in my opinion, to realize that politics is about coercion and not persuasion.

As for bkf, 40+ years of a sexless marriage will make one pretty angry and sad

hey, you need to stop some of your self-destructive life decisions if you ever want to get anywhere in life. That 72% illegitimacy rate would be a great place to start. Stay in school, stay off drugs & out of gangs. Take advantage of the thousands of laws that have been changed and new opportunities made available over the last 40 years or so. Stuff like that. What's worse, though, is that there have been no black leaders willing to tell their own people that. There is simply too much money to be made playing the racism game.

This is a problem in many low income communities. Poor choices are a lifestyle. How do you break the cycle?

This is a problem in many low income communities. Poor choices are a lifestyle. How do you break the cycle?

There should be a word or phrase that encompasses racism that seems to be supported by a system or institution.

Last edited:
They should come up with a phrase that encompasses racism that seems to be supported by a system or institution.

The Democrats have already done that. "Racist" is any position that doesn't agree with the Democrats' position.

The bottom line is that Democrats have casually used the word "racism" so recklessly that the word no longer has any real meaning. If you yell "Fire" in a theatre 50 times when there is no fire, you eventually have a situation when people won't pay any attention if you yell "Fire" when there really is a fire.

Posted by probably the only millennial (and just barely) on this board. bkf continues to celebrate his ignorance like a badge of honor.

Just wanted to say I'm a proud millennial (and on the younger side of it too)

The older I get, the more I understand that I don't know shit.

That being said, the older I get and the more bkf posts I read, the more I understand that he is one HUGE pos.

Actually, not too far off, in my opinion, to realize that politics is about coercion and not persuasion.

As for bkf, 40+ years of a sexless marriage will make one pretty angry and sad

To be fair it’s one sided sexless as the hairdresser is pounding out that gynasaur regularly.

Lol. Trolling.

Yeah. It's hilarious that some of the reasons that led bob to supposedly do a total 180 on his political views are:

A guy who has supposedly fought racism for much of his life, and supported civil rights, is now adamantly opposed to civil rights because -
1) The efforts of BLM to protest police violence against young black men - a very civil rights thing to do.
2) His newfound belief that liberals have "ruined" blacks and that they're basically too dumb to think for themselves and too lazy to see the light and vote Republican (translation: they don't appreciate all that bkf/SwissChalet has done for them!)
3) He's scared of using a public restroom with a transgender person.

And, 4) a bunch of anonymous message board meanies were snooty and condescending to him, and are a bunch of spoiled privileged brats in their 20s, so he decided that his decades of liberal activism weren't for him any longer. You see, it's really all our fault that he's become a classic Jesse Helms, small-town, right-wing bigot in his senior years!

And he calls us the snowflakes.

Last edited:
Yeah. It's hilarious that some of the reasons that led bob to supposedly do a total 180 on his political views are:

A guy who has supposedly fought racism for much of his life, and supported civil rights, is now adamantly opposed to civil rights because -
1) The efforts of BLM to protest police violence against young black men - a very civil rights thing to do.
2) His newfound belief that liberals have "ruined" blacks and that they're basically too dumb to think for themselves and too lazy to see the light and vote Republican (translation: they don't appreciate all that bkf/SwissChalet has done for them!)
3) He's scared of using a public restroom with a transgender person.

And, 4) a bunch of anonymous message board meanies were snooty and condescending to him, and are a bunch of spoiled privileged brats in their 20s, so he decided that his decades of liberal activism weren't for him any longer. You see, it's really all our fault that he's become a classic Jesse Helms, small-town, right-wing bigot in his senior years!

And he calls us the snowflakes.

RE: #3. You're a bald-faced liar. I have never said anything to that effect at all. You just pulled it out of your ass. I have explained the reasons for my opposition to transgenders using opposite sex bathrooms...in detail....multiple times. Either you are being deliberately dishonest & lying on purpose or you are dumb as hell. Your choice, but I'm taking door #1.

And if you are that dishonest with #3, there is no reason for me to rehash the other points.

Back