• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Yeah he’s scared of his granddaughter using the bathroom with those trannies he’s not himself scared. He’s just upset he “loses rights” whatever that means.

Still wondering where he thinks trans men and women have been using the bathroom all his life.

If I stated the reasons for my opposition to transgenders using opposite sex bathrooms one more time (which would make at least 10 times now)….which, by the way, have nothing at all to do with transgenders....would you agree to stop lying about what I have said on this subject?

Oddly enough, one of the best things I learned at my 4 years at WF was that I wasn’t the smartest person in the world.

RE: #3. You're a bald-faced liar. I have never said anything to that effect at all. You just pulled it out of your ass. I have explained the reasons for my opposition to transgenders using opposite sex bathrooms...in detail....multiple times. Either you are being deliberately dishonest & lying on purpose or you are dumb as hell. Your choice, but I'm taking door #1.

And if you are that dishonest with #3, there is no reason for me to rehash the other points.

LOL. Am I getting under your skin, bob? I know how thin-skinned you are, as it's painfully obvious. Is the troll having a difficult time with his emotions? You are so easily angered, bob, could it be that you're really the snowflake here? As for being a bald-faced liar, you accused me of lying about you saying you didn't "despise" transgenders, yet when I quoted the definition to you, you quickly dropped the subject, as it was obvious that under the definition of the word you do indeed despise them. You're a troll, bob, and it no doubt angers you that I don't respond to your posts in the way you expect or wish. Also, you said you thought I was a lost cause, yet here you are, still trying to respond to my posts and getting angry and calling me a liar, when I'm not. I'm not a kid either, bob, and I grew up in a town in NC very much like Randleman, and I know old farts like you extremely well. You can say you're not scared, but I know better. I have no doubt whatsoever that you'd pee in your depends if you ever had to use a public restroom with a transgender person. You're simply an angry, bitter, bigoted, and yes, frightened, small-town man who is upset that the world is passing him by. Call me a liar all you want, I know better, and don't care. Live with it, dude - and grow a thicker skin. For such a macho man it doesn't become you.

Last edited:
+1 Wake made me feel stupid rather than elite.

Same here.

And bob has definitely brought up his daughter using the bathroom with a trans person. If that's not fear, I don't know what that is (it's unusual to specifically bring up your daughter if you are't trying to "protect" her).

Serious question. Do people like BKF and other board Pubs believe institutional discrimination never existed or it ended at some point? If it’s the latter, when did it end?

You know, when I think back on it, I believe the biggest thing I learned during my four years at WF was how to feel intellectually superior. I remember thinking after I graduated that I had to be on the short list of the smartest people in the world. Judging from posters on these boards, it seems that after all these years nothing much has changed at WF.

Then I got drafted ten months after I graduated and probably learned more during the two years I was in the army than I did during the four years I was at WF.

And speaking of liberals and black people.....

Liberals have ruined black people...particularly younger black people....by cynically telling them that all of their problems are due to racism, which can only be corrected by, of course, voting for Democrats. No Democrat has been willing to stand up and tell black people that, hey, you need to stop some of your self-destructive life decisions if you ever want to get anywhere in life. That 72% illegitimacy rate would be a great place to start. Stay in school, stay off drugs & out of gangs. Take advantage of the thousands of laws that have been changed and new opportunities made available over the last 40 years or so. Stuff like that. What's worse, though, is that there have been no black leaders willing to tell their own people that. There is simply too much money to be made playing the racism game.

So, yeah, I finally got tired of being concerned about trying to help people who didn't seem to be concerned about trying to help themselves...opting instead to just mimic the Democrats' brainwashing that all the problems were due to racism. All the efforts to change laws, make opportunities available over many years have been dashed by cynical Democratic strategy that has been employed purely for political gain rather than any desire at all to actually help black people over the long run. And the result is that race relations, after decades of improvement, are now getting worse rather than better.

There is plenty of racism, alright. Democrats inject it into every issue they possibly can.

I don’t know. I think racism might lie more w the guy who describes black people as ruined.

If I stated the reasons for my opposition to transgenders using opposite sex bathrooms one more time (which would make at least 10 times now)….which, by the way, have nothing at all to do with transgenders....would you agree to stop lying about what I have said on this subject?
you are such an attention whore

Same here.

And bob has definitely brought up his daughter using the bathroom with a trans person. If that's not fear, I don't know what that is (it's unusual to specifically bring up your daughter if you are't trying to "protect" her).

I don't even have a daughter, dumbass. And I've repeated ad infinitum that transgenders aren't the problem. Once you allow anyone to use any bathroom they wish simply under the premise that they are a transgender, you have effectively opened the door to allow anyone to use any bathroom. Pedophiles could then enter the girls' bathroom at will. Who is going to stop them? Are you going to issue "transgender cards" to transgenders and have people guarding bathroom doors to check for transgender cards? The entire fucking idea is crazy. Liberals are dumb as hell with no common sense at all. And millennial liberals are the worst, because they don't know shit but think they know everything.

Serious question. Do people like BKF and other board Pubs believe institutional discrimination never existed or it ended at some point? If it’s the latter, when did it end?

You are a good one to ask that question. If we still had institutional discrimination, you wouldn't have gone to WF, Duke and have a position (hesitate to call it a job)where you can be well paid for making 90,000 posts on a chat board.

Or were you talking about reverse discrimination?

The concept that straight, perverted men would use women's rooms because trans people are allowed to use a bathroom is ludicrous. It makes as much sense as saying, "It's not that I don't want blacks to eat at my restaurant. It's that they would be more comfortable eating with their own."

I don't even have a daughter, dumbass. And I've repeated ad infinitum that transgenders aren't the problem. Once you allow anyone to use any bathroom they wish simply under the premise that they are a transgender, you have effectively opened the door to allow anyone to use any bathroom. Pedophiles could then enter the girls' bathroom at will. Who is going to stop them? Are you going to issue "transgender cards" to transgenders and have people guarding bathroom doors to check for transgender cards? The entire fucking idea is crazy. Liberals are dumb as hell with no common sense at all. And millennial liberals are the worst, because they don't know shit but think they know everything.

Who was going to stop them before?

Again, where does he think trans people have been using the bathroom his whole life?

Back