• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

he's such a lying POS but he'll just say the media is lying and a bunch of morons will simply believe him

You are a good one to ask that question. If we still had institutional discrimination, you wouldn't have gone to WF, Duke and have a position (hesitate to call it a job)where you can be well paid for making 90,000 posts on a chat board.

Or were you talking about reverse discrimination?

You are a truly miserable human being, bkf. Do the honorable thing and uphold that self-perma ban, the only productive thing that you’ve contributed to this board in years.

You are a truly miserable human being, bkf. Do the honorable thing and uphold that self-perma ban, the only productive thing that you’ve contributed to this board in years.

He hates nearly every poster here and has said so many times, considers us irredeemable, changed his political views in part because of the worthless liberal elitist meanies posting here, yet he cannot and will not stay away. Not to mention that he almost never posts anything really new, but just repeats the same handful of themes over and over and over, and usually in the most offensive and obnoxious way possible. His love-hate relationship with the Tunnels is truly something to behold.

Fox had a whole segment arguing that Roe v Wade will not be overturned, and the subject is just liberal fear-mongering. They included a poll that showed 60%+ do not want Roe overturned.

Next Napolitano argued that it wouldn't be overturned even if it is overturned (?) because it will go to the states.

Just posting because it is interesting that Fox News thinks its viewers would not support overturning Roe.

Anyway, now they're talking about gas prices going up, but that doesn't matter because people have more money thanks to the economy.

So they’re going for “Gotcha!”

Much of the “liberal fearmongering” about Trump has come true.

No I did not. And I definitely didn’t think putting babies in internment camps would have the overwhelming support of the GOP.

No I did not. And I definitely didn’t think putting babies in internment camps would have the overwhelming support of the GOP.

If you asked the necessary follow-up question, "What color are the babies?" and were told "Brown," would you have predicted it then?

Fox had a whole segment arguing that Roe v Wade will not be overturned, and the subject is just liberal fear-mongering. They included a poll that showed 60%+ do not want Roe overturned.

Next Napolitano argued that it wouldn't be overturned even if it is overturned (?) because it will go to the states.

Just posting because it is interesting that Fox News thinks its viewers would not support overturning Roe.

Anyway, now they're talking about gas prices going up, but that doesn't matter because people have more money thanks to the economy.

What a joke. One of the main reasons Evangelicals supported Trump was the prospect of him packing the court with hard-right justices who would overturn Roe and return the power to outlaw abortions to the states, as well as overturn a good many other progressive decisions over the past 60 or so years. My guess is that Fox News executives and talking heads have seen polling which indicates that overturning Roe is actually not very popular with the broader public, so now they're trying to downplay the possibility. I have little doubt that most of their own viewing base is probably pro-life, but given their loyalty to Trump my guess is that most won't care, won't pay attention, or will find some excuse for it.

I sure thought he would. Instead the bad press has made him insane.

So they’re going for “Gotcha!”

Much of the “liberal fearmongering” about Trump has come true.

I think it's been actually worse than what trump opponents predicted. I totally expected the rampant corruption, cozying up to Putin (albeit not as overt), a trade war and threats of nuclear war.

I did not expect:

-Completely ignoring his base's real problems (opioids, healthcare, education, modern jobs)
-Putting no effort into truly understanding policy issues
-Making no real attempt to unify the country following the election (acceptance speech excluded)
-Purposely trying to divide the country on a daily basis
-Never once visiting troops overseas
-A complete and utterly dysfunctional White House (terrible communication, conflicting statements, not doing proper homework on executive orders before rolling them out, high turnover)
-Calling the press "the enemy of the people" like he's fucking Joseph Stalin (thought this type of rhetoric would stay in the election)
-Personally disrespecting our allies through unwarranted tariffs and personal insults (seriously how the hell do you piss off Canada?)
-Complete appeasement of Putin in broad daylight
-Delivering the single most successful propaganda campaign to North Korea without receiving anything in return
-Blatant lies or ignorant statements just about every time he opens his mouth
-Systematic attacks on constitutional norms
-Baby internment camps

A lot of people thought this joker would "pivot" or mature if elected to office. I always feared this man (especially on Russia) but his complete buffoonery and lack of desire to expand beyond his base has been the two most surprising developments for me.

Back