• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Perhaps most telling is that Fox News viewers are very often less informed than those who do not consume news at all.

Yesterday, a buddy of mine who used to work on the Hill posted about the seven GOP senators who met with Lavrov in Moscow. One of his conservative friends accused him on lying. I did a quick Google search and couldn’t find a Fox News story on it.

Here is the exchange between the two of them:

My friend:
Stealing from a friend: Anyone know why 7 GOP Senators met with Russian counterparts in Moscow yesterday?...the day Senate Intelligence Committee confirmed US Intelligence community’s assessment that Russia meddled in 2016 election...seriously asking...

His friend:
Give it a break already!!!! The hypocrisy is out of control!!! Your a smart guy, dont be apart of rhe problem and spread crap that you know is bull just to further a false agenda. Just be honest!!! Happy Independence Day

My friend:
The entire post is factually accurate. Including my genuine desire to know. As someone who is very familiar with Senate Codels, this is more than a bit unusual.

His friend:
What I think is bull is he is trying to incite or insinuate wrong doing by usining lawyer tactics. Pretty sure if your honest I really dont have to explain and Im not into playing the games. Just tired of the bullcrap in all politics and alot of you are very smart but not smart enough to realize the damage you are causing all because your butt hurt!!! All I ask is for everyone to be honest. Please dont ask me questions you already know the real answer to.

Last edited:
Tucker: Democrats want open borders to let MS13 flood in to stage a coup

http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-tucker-carlson-says-democrats-are-plotting-a-coup-2018-7

I love how Tucker claims that liberals have gone off the deep end and are insane, yet on the same show, with no evidence whatsoever to support him, he openly peddles a discredited extreme right-wing, white nationalist conspiracy theory. He, along with most other talking heads on Fox, badly needs to look in a mirror. Masters of projection, indeed.

Last edited:
Jesus what happens to these Fox Talking Heads. I remember when Tucker Carlson came around and he was a conservative but he at least he operated in the realm of reality. It's like they sell their fucking soul to the devil for ratings.

Jesus what happens to these Fox Talking Heads. I remember when Tucker Carlson came around and he was a conservative but he at least he operated in the realm of reality. It's like they sell their fucking soul to the devil for ratings.

I don't think for a minute that most Fox talking heads actually believe most (or any) of the crap they're spewing. As you said, they gave up their soul for those high nightly ratings on Fox, and the big bucks that flow into their bank accounts. I do think Sean Hannity might actually believe most of what he's saying, but that's mainly because he seems to be dumber than a box of rocks. As for the rest, they know better, they're just making so much money they don't care.

ETA: I should add that the cast of Fox & Friends also probably believes most of what they're saying. They don't appear to be the brightest bulbs in the pack, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
That’s like saying the NBA is more important than basketball.

Just turned to Fox News to see what they were saying about trump treasonous press conference with Putin and this is what they were talking about: how sweet Putin’s limo was and how it projected such an image of strength and style .

Tucker left his dog whistle at home today.

I love the "slip through" remark. I hate to tell Fox News this, but this is your party, they don't need to "slip through" or "elbow their way" onto the ballot. Thanks to Trump, they feel they no longer need to use code words or dog whistles anymore, but can be "loud and proud" about whatever bigotry they espouse. #MAGA

The best lines in there are about GOP leaders all of a sudden finding out about openly white supremacist views.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Back