• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

i wonder how many of those bonuses will make it down to the people that actually need the money. besides, why is this floozy still getting face time and in the WH?
She has a gigantic office. Right next to Conway.

Weren’t most Americans claiming the standard deduction anyway?

LOL.

The right is now the leader of inserting politics into everything no matter how mundane.

LOL.

The right is now the leader of inserting politics into everything no matter how mundane.

I grew up in CT, saw signs like that all the time. We used to throw ice chunks at them. She is 12 years older though, so maybe some dumbasses in her generation fell through and sued.

I didn't think she was that old. I guess she's been around for awhile. Horrible person. Definitely a 1 though.

LOL. This has to be a top 5 bullshit Fox News statement of all time right?

That can’t be real.

I couldn’t find anything on Google about this. I assume it’s fake until I see otherwise.

It's a FAKE! From those known purveyors of #fakenews at Barstool Sports:

LOL. This has to be a top 5 bullshit Fox News statement of all time right?

The "Tomi:" was the tipoff that it was fake. If she had said it, the screencap would just have that as if it was a fact.

Back