• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Check out the display right at the end.

At 27 seconds, there is one with Trump on a motorcycle, which is the second different shirt I've seen like that, and I'm a bit terrified of what's on the shirt to its left (mostly blocked).

You can take the girl out of Fox News, but you can't take the Fox News out of the girl.

It’s literally the media failing to take responsibility by blaming the media for failing to take responsibility.

But Fox News isn't the media! Fox News is a fair and balanced beacon of truth and light in a dark world! It is home to the Trump Trinity after all!

I’m shocked brad didn’t gallop over here to make that argument and pretend it was his own.

Shakespeare: the terrorist mastermind of every high school junior’s English class along with his lieutenant, Nathaniel Hawthorne

Alternative reality: Republicans really haven't been trying to kill healthcare

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/deroy-murdock-this-may-be-the-midterm-elections-biggest-secret

They really do have no shame. Obamacare was based on a GOP plan thought up by the conservative Heritage Foundation, and also based in part on Mitt Romney's healthcare plan in Massachusetts (he disowned his own plan in the 2012 campaign.) Over the past two years they've done their best to overturn Obamacare, while having nothing to replace it. They've also voted (like McSally in AZ) numerous times to eliminate the pre-existing conditions requirement on healthcare.

Yet for the midterms (and midterms only) they're now champions of providing healthcare, and it's the Democrats to blame. Literally every single thing that's bad in this universe can be blamed on LibDems. Even if the GOP are on record as the ones supporting ending pre-existing conditions, the record is fake news - "now we're really for it!" We'll see in a little over a week if the voters buy the snake oil.

Back