• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

And CNN...which of course has it as their headline story. Guess there's nothing more interesting/important going on in the world today they could report on.

You mean the headline “why Hillary in 2020 is a terrible idea”?

You mean the headline “why Hillary in 2020 is a terrible idea”?

I dont think there's any reason to have their "analysis" of this as a story, let alone the headline when there are endless important stories happening around the world that they could focus on. Instead they're breaking down a non-story and moving the focus off actual news. They must have run out of takes on what Michelle's side eye meant. Just report the news.

Always be projecting

That's exactly what I was thinking after reading that article. Everything Carlson wrote applies far more to the current GOP than to Democrats. The Religious Right is the very symbol of turning politics into a holy war, and of being intolerant towards any other point of view. They will project about anything, it appears.

Screw Tucker Carlson and his projection. Just another Nazi, misogynist, racist fuckstick.

If he's not careful, someone might show up at his house to pay his family a visit while he's taping his bullshit show which nobody watches.

Maybe then he will finally learn his lesson and stop his white nationalism propaganda which is causing division and violence across the country.

Screw Tucker Carlson and his projection. Just another Nazi, misogynist, racist fuckstick.

If he's not careful, someone might show up at his house to pay his family a visit while he's taping his bullshit show which nobody watches.

Maybe then he will finally learn his lesson and stop his white nationalism propaganda which is causing division and violence across the country.

Couldn’t have said it better, Anus

I don’t know why this was in my phones news feed but I’ve never seen a second of Hannity and now I know how fucking insane that propaganda show is.

This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," November 20, 2018. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS HOST: All right. Thank you, Mark Steyn. We appreciate it.
Welcome to "Hannity". This is a massive news night. Stick with us. It will take the whole hour.
The witch hunt, Mueller may soon be over. Today, the president, he submitted written answers to the special counsel's questions, and his attorneys are calling for Robert Mueller to wrap it up. A huge development, big win for the president and a crushing blow to the president's political opponents. We're going to bring you the very latest details all coming up tonight.
Also, a total media freak out over something the president never did. And also is right about regarding Clinton and Comey.
We also have an important message about what is the situation ongoing in Saudi Arabia. The president's comments today. And we are going to give you a "Hannity" history lesson on America, at times having to deal with really evil, bad actors for reasons that make sense.
And tonight, the turmoil at our southern border, dozens of migrants have now been arrested. Hundreds more are believed to be criminals, and gang members, and traffickers, others merely in search of a better life and economic opportunity. But all our now demanding passage into the U.S. and the people in Tijuana, they have just had it tonight. In moments, we are going to break down the risks and costs associated. What it means for you with illegal immigration.
And we will expose tonight the mainstream media's hypocrisy -- it's stunning -- surrounding Ivanka, Comey, email, Hillary, hysteria. All the hypocrisy on that and also Michael Avenatti.
Plus, now that the dust has settled, we are going to put the midterm results in perspective and tell you why the media never wants to talk about it. The big blue wave was a little ripple. We'll tell you why it didn't materialize, and we will show you how one failed Democratic gubernatorial candidate is becoming the world's worst sore loser.
A lot to cover, it will take the full hour. Thanks for being with us. We start with our breaking news opening monologue.

I don’t know why this was in my phones news feed but I’ve never seen a second of Hannity and now I know how fucking insane that propaganda show is.

This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," November 20, 2018. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS HOST: All right. Thank you, Mark Steyn. We appreciate it.
Welcome to "Hannity". This is a massive news night. Stick with us. It will take the whole hour.
The witch hunt, Mueller may soon be over. Today, the president, he submitted written answers to the special counsel's questions, and his attorneys are calling for Robert Mueller to wrap it up. A huge development, big win for the president and a crushing blow to the president's political opponents. We're going to bring you the very latest details all coming up tonight.
Also, a total media freak out over something the president never did. And also is right about regarding Clinton and Comey.
We also have an important message about what is the situation ongoing in Saudi Arabia. The president's comments today. And we are going to give you a "Hannity" history lesson on America, at times having to deal with really evil, bad actors for reasons that make sense.
And tonight, the turmoil at our southern border, dozens of migrants have now been arrested. Hundreds more are believed to be criminals, and gang members, and traffickers, others merely in search of a better life and economic opportunity. But all our now demanding passage into the U.S. and the people in Tijuana, they have just had it tonight. In moments, we are going to break down the risks and costs associated. What it means for you with illegal immigration.
And we will expose tonight the mainstream media's hypocrisy -- it's stunning -- surrounding Ivanka, Comey, email, Hillary, hysteria. All the hypocrisy on that and also Michael Avenatti.
Plus, now that the dust has settled, we are going to put the midterm results in perspective and tell you why the media never wants to talk about it. The big blue wave was a little ripple. We'll tell you why it didn't materialize, and we will show you how one failed Democratic gubernatorial candidate is becoming the world's worst sore loser.
A lot to cover, it will take the full hour. Thanks for being with us. We start with our breaking news opening monologue.

All false or misleading statements. Perfect score, Sean.

Jesus

Who puts extra pepper on nachos?

Back