• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

7390728-3x2-940x627.jpg

Looking for gift ideas for your Fox News brainwashed grandpa? Consider a subscription (well, maybe just a month) of Fox Nation.

My god.

Except for Shep Smith, Fox News is a parody of itself at this point. And by this point I mean it’s been like this for years.

Serious question: what is their long term business plan? Boomers and olds are going to pass away fairly soon, what are they gonna do when their primary audience of old white peoples dies off? The younger generation mostly realizes Fox is bullshit.

I mean to be fair the younger generation is probably done with cable and more specifically cable news anyways so this is like one more huge take before the audience dies.

Agreed. Olds aren’t going to stream content while they have Fox News on all day anyway.

So they’re going to see what Doocy is cooking during reverse mortgage and gold commercials?

I mean to be fair the younger generation is probably done with cable and more specifically cable news anyways so this is like one more huge take before the audience dies.

So are you saying it’s all dead to rights? (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc). Maybe the question is better rephrased as the cable news networks will have to find a way to adapt for younger people, but will those adaptations work for Fox News long term since most of their viewership is getting older and grayer by the day?

Unfortunately, because of the operation of time, people keeping getting older and a lot of them will become the new Fox News viewers. My parents were hippie ski instructors and, bam, hit with the Fox news shovel in the face in their later years. They'll always have an audience.

Unfortunately, because of the operation of time, people keeping getting older and a lot of them will become the new Fox News viewers. My parents were hippie ski instructors and, bam, hit with the Fox news shovel in the face in their later years. They'll always have an audience.

While historical evidence suggest you get more conservative as you get older, I’d be shocked if anything like what has happened to Gen RJ and co. happens to millennials and beyond. Sure there will be some people that do, but I think the vast majority of us have grown up in an age where fact checking is so easy and fast that we will be less likely to fall victim to a state news network.

Yeah. That’s the same generation that was fooled by email forwards 20 years ago.

Do not break the chain!!!! If you read this and do not quote this message within 5 minutes you will have bad luck the rest of your life.

They’re still being fooled by email forwards.

The eternal optimist in me thinks millennials and beyond won’t fall for Fox News antics for the reasons ADT states as they get older. You also have super young politicians entering the fray, and more will come behind them (like the Parkland kids) who will get better and better about getting their fact based messages and policies out. So yea

Back